Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:58
Page:  1 
Tanda, you da man .duh Started by: Sho on Apr 06, '11 03:04

Sho sat at a near by coffee shop enjoying a cup of coffee with the lovely Whatsername. As they speak over some city matters he beckons for his body guard Raul. He slips him a note on a napkin and Raul leaves to carry out his duty.

A few moments later Raul returns with Tanda and joins them at the table.

Tanda the reason I have brought you here today is as our city grows the time has come where Whatsername and I could use a little help with the day to day workings. You have been a shining star in the city, and a rock when tribulations arise. Effective immediately you will take on the extended role of city Underboss. You will be expected to carry out some of the daily activities with in the city and serve as liaison between New York and members of crime families from other cities when Whatsername or I are not available.

Reaching into his jacket Sho pulls out a cigar and a flask and hands them to Tanda.

Congratulations my friend, may you continue to shine and lead New York as solidly as you have in the past.

Report Post Tip

Tanda from the minute I took over as Godfather of New York, you have shown your loyalty to this city as well as myself. You have stepped up in many occasions and shown you were ready for more responsibility. I know you will shine in your new role here within our city. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

congratulations! definately the correct man for the job. i look forward to seeing what you do in your new position.

Melien tips his hat to his boss and heads off.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tanda, I hope to see you prosper in your new role as Underboss of New York. In the words of Sho...you da man!

Report Post Tip

Tips his hat in respect.

Congratulations to you for your accomplishment.

Report Post Tip

This is great news. I've always seen Tanda as the city underboss anyway but its great that its been made official.

Hes always been the man to go to and more than capable to solve any issue.

Good luck in your new position,(not that you need it) and congratulations in earning it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tanda my friend.

This is of no surprise to me that this responsibility as been given to you! As you have always been a role model to myself and to many others. I can think of no other who deserves this more than yourself. I hope you continue doing what you do an would like to wish you the very best of luck.

Report Post Tip

HooLZ raises his glass of champagne.

Congratulations on your position as Underboss Tanda! Well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Don Tanda i wish to congratulate you on behalf of the benders. It will be im sure an honour to become an underboss within a city.

Bananabender moves towards Don Tanda and bows his head to show Tandas Bodyguards that he is no threat and walks towards and shakes Tandas Hand

Once again i congratulate you. BananaBender walks away to allow the crowd to get to say their bits

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, you have worked hard for this and I'm sure you will do NY proud as its new Underboss.

Report Post Tip

After a few quiet words with Whatsername and Sho, Tanda can be seen shaking hands with both of them and finishing the fine cigar he had been gifted. He nods to Raul to show his appreciation for bringing him to meet with the heads of New York. He steps forward to the few people gathered around to see what is taking place with Whatsername and Sho a short way behind him.

Without purposely sounding like I'm giving some sort of acceptance speech, I do have a few things I'd like to say...

Some of you will know of my history and family history, others may not. I arrived on these streets a short while ago after being thrown from one of the ships in New York, without a penny to my name and nowhere to call home. I had no illustrious family name to rely upon to help me get by. I'm not going to take any more of your time than I need to on the past, but I caught a break working for one of the leaders in New York at the time, Caveman. Since earning his trust I have gone on to leading my family for a while now and I like to think that I've slowly gained the trust of the rest of the city. I'm looking forward to assisting Whatsername and Sho in taking New York forward even further. I'm flattered to think they considered me for the position in the first place to be honest, it's an honour for me.

I'd like to thank everyone who has shown their support for me publicly and privately, you know who you all are. I hope to do you all proud.

Tanda turns once again to Sho and raises his flask.

Report Post Tip

Francie runs down the street after hearing the news about Tanda.  She is very excited to see him speaking so eloquently, and she feels very proud of him and all he has accomplished.

Congratulations Tanda, you have always been the person I can turn to with any problem.  How nice to see you recognized as you deserve. 

Francie gives Tanda a great big hug and slips back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tanda, you da man .duh
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL