Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:28:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Licks & Sips Started by: Shirou on Jul 11, '20 13:00

As she completed her icecream, vGoddess saw her pie arrive.

"Awesome! Thank youuu~"

She cut the pie into quarters and started eating one of them while she called in a couple tall and hulky men. She gave them half the pie to eat.

"This tastes great. I'm sure you'd love it." 

They thanked her and sat down to eat the big "slices" of the pie.

Report Post Tip

Wasnt yesterday he had a icecream so when seeing the little shop Licks & Sips he smiled and were very hungry for a good tasting icecream.

He stands first in que and tells what he want.

"Hey, can I have todays special, as long its icecreal in it Im good"

Report Post Tip

Takkar strolled down 6th Avenue whistling happily with Karizma beside him. It had been a successful day for them in Motor city. They had hit the local art gallery in the middle of the day and got away with over a dozen valuable painting. "You know what hun. It's Kaya's birthday today. Maybe we should send her a couple of the painting we stole," Takk suggested to his partner. Whenever he visited Kaya's office he was repelled by the gaudy paintings she hung behind her chair. Karizma agreed with him and nodded her head with a smile.

As they were about to turn the corner Takk felt a tug on his arm and the next thing he knew, he was being dragged into the nearest shop. It was an ice cream parlor and knowing how much of a sweet tooth she had, he was not surprised that she dragged him in here. The two of them took a seat by the window side and he scanned the menu. 

"How about we share a sundae?" he asked her with a grin "You like bananas don't you ?"

Takk turned to the waitress and ordered a banana split sundae with extra nuts. Before departing the waitress asked, "Would you like to try the daily special?"

Takk looked towards Karizma, "What do you think hun?"

Report Post Tip

Karizma was in a celebrating mood. She was in Detroit with her best friend Takkar and they had pulled off yet another successful heist. The paintings were indeed stacking up! They needed to go over the plans and talk about which city they would hit next. As they were walking along enjoying the unusually warm fall day, she caught a glimpse of Licks & Sips and immediately grabbed his arm to drag him over to the ice cream shop.

"Oh look Takk! I've heard about this place! Apparently they have the best banana cream pies!! Let's go check it out, please? We can chat about our plans over some dessert!!"

She knew that he couldn't say no and that he loved his sweets too. Hopefully he behaved though, she thought to herself. He didn't have the best table manners! 

Their sundae was placed in the center of the table. It was huge and had lots of whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce. There was one cherry and she looked over at Takk and noticed that he was eyeing it too, already a spoon in hand. She was momentarily distracted when the waitress asked if they wanted anything else so Karizma answered for them. "Bring us each a root beer float please! I've never had one," she told the waitress. She turned back toward the sundae with her own spoon in hand and that was when she noticed that the cherry was gone!

"Takk! You ate my cherry!" 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The moment Karizma took her eyes off the cherry, Takkar dove in with his spoon. It was a bright red Maraschino cherry and he loved them. He scooped up the cherry along with a spoonful of ice cream and brought it to his mouth, devouring it along with the stem. Sticking his tongue out at her he replied, " I'll take your cherry as payment for rescuing you from the forest."

The two of them began discussing their plans for the future. They were thinking of opening a loan shark business in Philly. He was good with numbers and she was good at persuading people with her charm. The business was sure to be a success. But before getting back to Philly they had work left in Detroit. The paintings needed to be smuggled back to Philly and that was no easy task.

Their sundae was almost done by the time they finished their planning and he could see that she was still slightly annoyed with him for taking her cherry. "Aww I'm sorry about that cherry, how about you take my banana?" Takk grabbed his banana with his hairy hands. The fruit wiggled in his hands like a tentacle. Using it like a spoon he scooped up the rest of the vanilla ice cream from the bowl and brought it close to her mouth. "Its tasty, take a bite." He could see that she was undecided so he added,  "Just the tip please !"

Report Post Tip

Karizma was having a very hard time. Keeping a straight face when Takkar presented her with his treat was definitely a challenge. She had known from what happened in the cave that he had poor manners and always took what he wanted without remorse, and that cherry was no exception. It wasn't that he was selfish, he just didn't know better. But it was part of his beastly charm and she loved chastising him about it. The fact that he was now offering her something in return however, showed her that he was trying to be better and wanted to share with her.

The banana was so close to her lips and she couldn't resist it another second. She opened her mouth and took a huge bite. The banana was firm and her teeth sunk in as she chewed. Quickly she swallowed then took another bite. Before long, she had devoured it entirely. Looking down, she was disappointed to find the dish empty.

The waitress bumped their table at that moment and plopped down two overfilled root beer floats. Karizma enthusiastically slid her straw in the tall glass and took a deep drink, eyes wide.

"Oh Takk, you have to try this!!"

Report Post Tip

With wide eyes and open mouth, Takkar watched Karizma devour the banana greedily. She gobbled up the entire thing, almost biting his fingers off in the process. He had never seen her behave like this before. Was she a cave woman he wondered. White thick cream stuck to the side of her lips and he couldn't help but laugh at the mess. He picked up a napkin and helped wipe the frothy cream off her face.

Their root beer floats arrived soon after in tall fancy glasses. Takk had never tried it before but judging from the excitement in her voice, he could tell that he was in for a treat. He sipped on the end of the straw, drawing the chocolate colored liquid into his mouth. As soon as he had the first sip he was hooked. He sucked harder, gulping down the cold root beer till the glass was empty.

"Aaaah," Takk cried out and held his temple. You would think that a caveman would know about brain freeze but Takk was a greedy one and he was paying a price for his greed. He took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair. "I'm good now," he assured Karizma who was looking at him with concern. "You were right, they were amazing. Next time I'll drink it slowly," he began to chuckle but immediately stopped when he noticed a couple of policemen walk into the shop.

"Cops ! Keep your head down," he warned her in a hushed tone.

Report Post Tip

"That will teach you not to be so greedy, Takkar!! Karizma couldn't help but giggle but then she felt sorry for him. "Press your tongue up on the roof of your mouth. It's supposed to help with brain freeze." She sucked up the rest of the root beer float then moved her glass to the side. "Ooof, that was alot of sweets for one day. They were both amazing but next time we come to Detroit we must try the banana cream pies that this place is famous for!" 

The pair continued to chat quietly then Takk happened to look up when the little bell above the door chimed and in walked two police officers. "Cops ! Keep your head down," he warned her in a hushed tone. Quick thinking, Karizma slid one of the menus across the table to him and she pulled the other one open, conveniently covering most of her face. But she was curious and lowered it enough so that she could peer over the top in the direction of the officers. They had walked in and headed directly towards the soda fountain. She and Takk were too far away to overhear if the cops were ordering lunch or if they were on duty.

Karizma kicked Takk under the table to get his attention. In a very low whisper, she said, "We need to get the hell out of here in case some one made us at the art gallery heist earlier!" They both tossed down their menus at the same time, got up and as nonchalantly as possible, walked over to the door and left. Quickly they walked to the street corner, turned down the other street then both took off at a run to where Takk had left his car. Once they were both safely inside, Karizma looked over at Takk and they both started laughing. 

"Let's go home. I'm sure that Kaya will love this new painting in her office."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

After having walked around the streets of Detroit, once the business was taken care off and she was officially free to do what she wanted for the day she decided that it would be a great idea to pay a visit to more shops. As work was rather tiresome today, she did also not shy away at all to indulge in gluttony once in a while. Therefore she visited this place on the called Lips and sips rather shortly, only one hour after she already had something small to eat.

She stepped inside and looked all around her. She could see some people having a go at all sort of stuff and what looked most interesting for her was the sundae. ''I would like a banana split sundae please'' she politely asks.

Report Post Tip

Ashura walked into the store with the collars of his trenchcoat up, head lowered with sunglasses on and a larger-than-necessary hat over his head. This level of subterfuge was necessary when one loved to gorge on sundaes, but still had an image to preserve in case a mobster or corrupt official happened to be walking by. Sure, he could disembowel a dozen people with nothing but an ice cream scooper to earn back his street cred, but that was so tiring. There were only so many times he could do something like that. Thus, the need for his ensemble.

A blast of cool air greeted his face as he walked into the store. Ashura surveyed the tables, but eventually opted for a bar stool in an unobtrusive corner of the store. The counter just felt right for this sort of outing. Glancing through the menu, Ashura realised he really wasn't going to be able to stop at one order. Well, I guess I'm here for the next few hours. I hope the trenchcoat doesn't make me sweat too much he thought resignedly.

Waving over the employee behind the counter, he said, "Start me off with a bowl of the hot butterscotch, pal. And warm up those arms, I'm probably gonna be ordering half the things here."

Report Post Tip

It had been weeks since Karizma and Takkar had visited Detroit and she had been craving a root beer float from "Sips" ever since their last trip into the Motor City. While her partner was busy planning their next heist adventure, she thought that she would surprise him with one of his favourite treats.

The tinkle of the bell was a nostalgic reminder and she chuckled at the memory of how they narrowly escaped the cops on their last visit to the soda shop. Karizma waited in line for her turn,. Being that it was lunch time, the store was very busy and all the tables were filled. The sweet scent of bananas and chocolate filled the air. Her stomach growled.

Finally it was her turn to order. "I'd like two root beer floats to go please. Also, please package up two big slices of your chocolate cake." Karizma paid for her purchase then hurried out with her arms full to meet Takk at their rendez-vous point.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Licks & Sips
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL