Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:45
Page:  1 
An Old Face. Started by: Mott_The_Hoople on Apr 07, '11 13:57

Walking down the street, Mott stopped to talk to someone who closely resembled a famous figure from the past.. he looks like Kuklinski.. I didn’t think he had any children.. Mott listens as this person starts to talk

I wasn’t planning on getting recognised. You see, my family name is dirt. My dad took out a popular man; my granddad was someone a lot of people were jealous of. So I’m keeping a low profile, new name, new identity. I’ve done it before and I always come back smiling. Just now, about 8 people know who I am. Some are well known here, some are the sons of people I served under, or who worked for my bloodline. We’re getting there. When the time is right, we will re-form. I’d like to get Vegas again, but I have a few other cities in mind.

What makes you tick? Why do you do what you do?

People will never really fully understand it. But basically, I’m driven by the same thing that my ancestors were. Before the Kuklinski’s, my people were the Davidson’s. From another, similar world, they were wildly rich, easily the wealthiest around. But hated – or at least they were said to be. Having hundreds of millions is a way of making friends and making people disappear. In this world, it’s different. it’s harder to make money, but still easy, if you know how. Being able to pull strings is the most important thing. Read the history books my granddad left behind; it’s all there.

Do you have any loyalty? Do you practise Omerta?

Yes, of course I do. Loyal, to who? To the guys who massacre anyone just to use their gun? To the cabal of sycophants who dance around Roman? I’m not slating Roman, he’s a good man, but he’s the only Godfather in town – the other two are about as powerful as my granddad Richard_Kuklinski – big men in their own towns, well respected, rich, but ultimately, they could be taken out tomorrow on the word of Roman. As for Omerta – I abide by it.

What is your strategy for the future?

For me to meet my objectives, we need a stable economy. For a stable economy, Roman needs to remain in place. if he falls, the other two “Godfathers” will duke it out; hundreds will die, the economy will contract. RK Enterprises (my father’s informal holding company) will do well out of this, of course, but what’s the point of being the richest asshole in town when the world’s falling apart? I don’t want to see that. I’d like to invest some of my cash in growth – but the mindless trigger men need to be brought to heed. You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette, unfortunately.

Do you feel your dad made a mistake killing Tam?

Yes, Tam was a good, rock solid man – he should not have been killed. One of my associates has got good intel on the whereabouts of a diminutive enemy – he is being watched. Watch this space; he will fall. We didn’t have the goods on him previously or else he’d be dead.

Where are you represented?

As with all other organisations linked with my bloodline, the key to our success is the range of our contacts – we have Made members in Chicago, New York and Detroit (one of these cities includes HM) as well as people watching in SL and NO.

What next?

I plan to recruit you to do a job for me. Then we’ll regroup.

Report Post Tip

Bat shit crazy, thats what your bloodline is.

Report Post Tip

Its like a train wreck.  Of people you hate.  Then another train of people you hate wrecks into the first train wreck.  And everybody laughs.  Especially since zero people actually thought you were any good at...anything.  And now we get another train sent down the tracks, barreling towards the same wreck, and we can't breathe because we are laughing too hard.

Report Post Tip

Why are you holding on to this "Tam" kill? It isn't good for your reputation by any stretch of the imagination nor is constantly reminding us you did it. It wasn't anything to be proud of.

Report Post Tip

Mr Kuklinski regrets Tam's murder and will not mention it again.

Mr Kuklinski doesn't care a fig for what others say or think about him; He is Extremely Rich and they (usually) aren't.

Report Post Tip

Bag, still looking puzzled after taking a few minutes to figure out what the situation here is.

He had made an early conclusion.Bag has written it down on a piece of paper, which is, Jimmeh, had really high ranking ancestorsa. His grandfather , was a really strong man who many would fear off. Then he went out of this world somehow, and his son took over his road of being a mafia, and managed to kill someone strong on this game. Now the son, who is Jimmeh, is rebuilding his legacy.

Report Post Tip

"associates has got good intel on the whereabouts of a diminutive enemy - he is being watched. Watch this space; he will fall. We didn't have the goods on him previously or else he'd be dead."

Everytime you make a name, you talk about killing Premeir, everytime you are in the coffee shop you say how much you hate Premeir.

You keep saying how bad of a person i am, and how weak i am.

Come kill me, better yet, do anything to affect me, shoot at a bodyguard, spray paint my car.

Do something to hurt me, your last plan of killing tam to hurt me, worked so well didn't it.

You are as useless as ever.

Report Post Tip

"He had made an early conclusion.Bag has written it down on a piece of paper, which is, Jimmeh, had really high ranking ancestorsa. His grandfather , was a really strong man who many would fear off. Then he went out of this world somehow, and his son took over his road of being a mafia, and managed to kill someone strong on this game. Now the son, who is Jimmeh, is rebuilding his legacy."

If that is really your assumption of Jimmeh and his shitline, then you might be as stupid as him. Someone who did nothing, and shot someone for no reason, and didn't even know his own crewleader and been gunned down.

Report Post Tip

Well, I'm just trying to get his story, not that I believe it entirely. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Old Face.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL