Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mr Rory Rourke - Who *is* he? Started by: Jimmeh on Apr 07, '11 16:18

The Bloodline of RoryRourke

Some associates of mine have been doing some research. They noticed a little fellow bobbing along the road. This wee man looked like someone who disgraced himself some time ago. It looked like.. RJFuller. RJ, AKA MidgetRat, is a notorious stool-pigeon who has not once but TWICE breached Omerta in the most flagrent way. The Fuller lineage is comprised of halflings, semi-literate buffoons who are the progeny of the genetic and actual underclass in this world. Bottom feeders.

What he lacks in height, he makes up for in incompetance. He has named himself after a legend to try and compensate for his many public humilations.

The Fuller lineage betrayed a Boss, announced their intention to suicide and then failed, went "mental" when given a nominal amount of power and has proven himself to be nothing more than an educationally subnormal thug.

Currently, Rory is a Made member of an esteemed family. This deranged mistake will dishonour all of those around him. Beware of new friends, Rory. And of old alliances. For all these things can come back on you.

Report Post Tip

So what?

Your incompetence is by far greater. You come out here trying to "out" a bloodline to try to get a reaction from themor from their family. Well guess what? We don't give a flying fuck. The past is the past and if we were busy persecuting past lineages, I would be dead myself.

Enjoy your short life.

Report Post Tip

Once again the Kuklinski bloodline shows itself. I knew it wouldn't take long

Report Post Tip

Lol not me matey.

Report Post Tip

I am not Mr Kuklinki's offspring.  I am, however, someone who knows him well and publishing his writings.  I worked closely with the Kuklinski Dynasty, back to Gaspipe days, and look forward to being a reliable conduit for him.

There are no credible and ballsy journalists any more; people are too scared to say anything.  I'm getting paid for loss of earnings.

There will be more thoughts, opinions, predictions, pieces of advice and crucial analysis from Mr Kuklinski in the coming days.  The scene needs to be set for His re-birth.  When He is bold again, there will be a lot of surprises.

Report Post Tip

No Rory, Jimmeh is obviously of the kuklinski bloodline. He's hanging on to some hope that his line was at one time important and not just a practical joke fore everyone. Calling out the line of RJ_Fuller for roguing is interesting as well seeing as his line just killed a widely respected man. Oh well, just another chance for us to have a good chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Who is this Edward_Sharpe creature? He isn't anyone I have heard of; a bit of a no-mark.

And Rory is RJ.  Mr Kuklinski got the intel and Mr Kuklinski is never wrong.

Report Post Tip

A civilian coming out and insulting a made member of a family is laughable. I do hope your line will learn something one day. If not we can all at least continue to laugh at your continuous follies.

Report Post Tip

I don't deny bein related to RJ. just the rest of the bullshit you chat.

"The scene needs to be set for His re-birth. When He is bold again, there will be a lot of surprises."

I must admit, this is by far the funniest thing i have heard. Ever.

Report Post Tip

How do you think that you were rumbled, Rory?  Many people hate you.

Report Post Tip

I'm the guy people love to hate. If you hate me so much do something about it get your pea shooter out and pew pew me.

Many people already know of my bloodline however, majority of them have the intellegence and courtesy to drop it.

However, please carry on with your ramblings, we all love a good chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Rambling on is good enough for Led Zeppelin; it's good enough for me.

My actual lineage is respected but linked to RK.

Report Post Tip

who the fuck is led zeppelin?

Report Post Tip

who the fuck is led zeppelin?  who the fuck is led zeppelin?

Led Zep were the Kuklinski's of 1970s hard rock!!

Report Post Tip

Edward starts passing out syringes to help clear up the OOCitis.

Don't worry guys, I've got enough for everyone

Report Post Tip

Addendum: you are not respected.

Report Post Tip

EvilClown steps out his 1930's Crossley and hears some commotion across the other side of the street. Shooing the usual beggars and scroats out of his way he is astounded to discover a lowly street bum has managed to gain quite the audience. Intrigued he stands and listens to what is going on.

"You, you pissed stained urchin! Yes you drooling down the front of your ridiculous babies bib!" Clown gesticulates at the bum who has the single letter K tattooed backwards on his forehead.

"Save all your mumbo jumbo talk for the fishes! Hard rock? What is this hard rock? The only hard rock you will be concerned with is the type that will soon be fixed around your feet! Now Scram our good street cleaners have enough on their plates without having to scrape you faeces off the floor."

Clown tips his hat to the onlookers, climbs back into his car and continues to his business.

Report Post Tip

Wow, what a boring speech. I love the way you come out here talking like you're telling people something they don't know already. Yes, RoryRourke is descended from RjFuller... You could've just asked him yourself, or me, or anyone really - It was no secret.

"When He is bold again, there will be a lot of surprises." - The first surprise of course will be when the line of Richard_Kuklinski gets bold, what laughable statements you make.

Your bloodline seems to have an inane obsession with my good friend Rory. Is there something you're not admitting to yourself perhaps?

Report Post Tip

"I think his infatuation with Rory goes to the fact that Rory refused to be his puppet. Just a thought... but personally I think that his ramblings are quite entertaining and perhaps he may go bold again someday only to end up chalked up to being another failure and the topic of cocktail jokes."

Mutters something about History and doomed to repeat it!

Report Post Tip

IGB walks and wink to Rory

"How do you think that you were rumbled, Rory?  Many people hate you."

hmmmm i dont hate Rory, does anyone?

IGB smiles to everyone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mr Rory Rourke - Who *is* he?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL