Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:26
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Opinions on Jimmeh Started by: Marty on Apr 07, '11 20:06

Marty steps out into the parking lot to see a large quarrell, but not with fists, with words. He steps up to the middle of the dispute and everyone looks at him.

Alright, I was trying to not get involved in this dispute, but I've been getting annoyed by Jimmeh Kuklinski's slanderous comments.

He takes out a ripped sheet of paper and unrolls it.

I present the with

Name: Mr_Kuklinski

Bodyguards: Not Protected
Sponsor: ****************
Home City: Funeral Home
URL: 
Wealth: Moderately Wealthy

I remember Cocklinski say that he was extremely rich, he barely had anything in this world. He can say whatever he want's, but it anger's many people, and remember this, 'the sins of the father,' there's more but I don't know it. Now I would like to ask you fellow mafioso, what is your opinion on this man wretch that I was just talking about, Mr. Jimmeh?

Report Post Tip

He is an idiot that shouldn't be given the time of day. But for some reason, everyone wants to talk about him...

Keep on building his already deluded ego why don't ya?

Report Post Tip

Wonderful, I'm just trying to provide a place for people to vent, if you want to belittle me then I suggest that you do it elsewhere.

Report Post Tip

I don't see any belittling at all. If I was to belittle you, I would have chosen much harsher words.

Fragile, much?

Report Post Tip

Hmmm. I suggest we end this little discussion between me and you right now, before it escalates.

Report Post Tip

Now why would it escalate? Are you having rage issues my friend? Because I'm feeling just peachy over here.

Report Post Tip

You tell him, Marty - that little freak FiveFingers is living off past glories.  His ancestors did well; took the name of a legend and got to the top.  Fair play.  But, let's be serious here, he's a joke now.  He loves people knowing about his past but where's he at now?  Sniping at people in the Streets and threatening no-mark Capos.

Report Post Tip

I'm fine too, but you never know.

Report Post Tip

That is enough Marty.

Report Post Tip

I cant see the point in this lil speech.Jimmeh has created two forums for people to vent, I would suggest the Hit List would be a better third place to vent.

Report Post Tip

Funny, you spaz Jimmeh. The only person to mention my past here, is you.

And wow.. talk about pot... kettle... black. Every time we see your blood post they rave on about shooting Tam.

Report Post Tip

Marty.. that was a very thinly veiled threat. If you have such a problem with what I have said to you, which is in fact... very reserved compared to what I want to say, then quit the smoke screens and tell me what you really feel. Or show me... either way, man up.

Report Post Tip

Marty,pull rank of FiveFingers - he just dissed you very, very publically.  Are you a weakling or are you a man?  Stand up for yourself.

I'm not talking about Tam, it was an incident that brought shame to a fine family line.

Report Post Tip

Are you both trying to manipulate me? Seriously? You're like a bunch of little kids.

Report Post Tip

No, I'm just pointing out that FiveFingers just bitchslapped you on front of the while world..  And you have done nothing about it.  Don't try and turn this on me; stand up for yourself, or admit you're scared of FiveFingers.  Is self respect worth more than your name and your life?

Report Post Tip

Jimmeh, please refrain from breathing, mmmkay?

Trying to manipulate you Marty, how am I doing that? You send out poorly disguised threads aimed straight at me and when I call you up on them I'm the manipulator? Do you even know what that word means?

Report Post Tip

*Blur massages his chin and thinks...
Public disputes hardly ever end well, though they are truly amusing for the rest of society to watch.

Report Post Tip

FIRST AMENDMENT!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! DON'T SUPPRESS THE ONES WHO SPEAK UP!!!

Report Post Tip

This is la cos a nostra my friendm there is no such thing as complete freedom.

Report Post Tip

"FIRST AMENDMENT!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! DON'T SUPPRESS THE ONES WHO SPEAK UP!!!"

Incorrect

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Opinions on Jimmeh
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL