Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:19
Page:  1 
Orator of The Year Started by: Jimmeh on Apr 07, '11 20:23

Orator of The Year the guy that kept you entertained when all the streets offered was drivel and kissing ass.

This should, of course, be Richard_Kuklinski.  His oratory prowess is the stuff of legend.  He singlehandedly transformed The Streets from being a dull, supine place to a vibrant melting pot of opinions and facts.  Who can forget his epic history of the greatest family in Las Vegas?  Who can forget the riveting analysis his relatives provided about the Cheesesteak family?  Was anyone not moved by by the telling of his selfless dedication?

Yes, friends, it is Richard_Kuklinski and Richard_Kuklinski alone who should be awarded Orator of The Year.

Many people find RK objectionable; but no serious commentator would doubt his way with words.  

Report Post Tip

Addendum:  Total bullshit.

Report Post Tip

Oh look, a two bit loser kissing ass...

Report Post Tip

Vibrant melting pot of opinions?

All I see is people calling him a moron, where's this imaginary pot of opinions you speak of?

Report Post Tip

Jimmeh anyone tell you, your boring.

Report Post Tip

I've been on the streets for about 3 months and I've never even heard of him.

I'm not trying to solicit, but  my bloodline has been participating in roleplay's for about three months so far.

Report Post Tip

Wow very impressive, a Petty Thief chatting shit in the streets, will you be so bold in 48hours I wonder.

Report Post Tip

OK, name ONE person whose speeches are more impressive than the Kuklinski lineage?

Report Post Tip

Everyone else.

Report Post Tip

RichardWad? Andrew_Paxton?

Seriously though.. Do you ever get tired of talking about yourself? If you have to tell people how great you are then you must be lacking. Other people should be telling you your great rather than you telling yourself that, well if you really were great I suppose they would tell you.

Report Post Tip

Two off the top of my head are RichardWad and Gwarble, and those are just recently. You would be put to shame by many of the speakers of the past.

Report Post Tip

I heard it was between FiveFingerSORRYPunch and RjFuller?

Report Post Tip

Father_TeQ, ExternalLink, Sprozza, FakeMan, Gregz0r, Ganelon, tiggy, Scotland, SecretAgent, Evsie and FlyingPig. For a quick list of lineage better than yours.

Speaker of the year. RichardWad without a shadow of a doubt. Absolutely tears the arse out of anything you have offered. Gwarble obviously will be up there. FlyingPig has been about in the last 12 months so wins for sheer amusement factor at his pissed off stand he no doubt had. I am sure there are others. I haven't really been paying attention. But anyone other than you.

Report Post Tip

RJ and his poorly educated family can't write anything worthwhile.

Report Post Tip

Teq and Ganelon were some bad ass old schoolers!

Report Post Tip

Nobody ever remembers me as a good speaker. That makes me cry.

But seriously Kusklfin2skiwhatevernobodycares, a rock speaks better than you. A mute rock. A mute rock with no mouth. A mute rock with no mouth that is brain dead.

All you are is a petty egomaniac who thinks his family is famous, but the truth is nobody knows your family line, and more importantly, nobody cares. Your family line, to be quite blunt, does not - and will never - matter.

Report Post Tip

Jimmer walks into the room and right away notices a strange tension in the room. There seems to be a furious debate going on.... He sits for a bit and gathers his thoughts and then stands to deliver his speech. Right as this happens, his pants fall down. As his pants fall, it exposes a large tattoo of The_JesTer's face on his thigh. "What can I say? Loyalty runs deep?" He pulls up his pants and then begins talking.

Jimmeh, I don't want to argue with you - even though that would be tough seeing how that account is no longer alive. I'm sure you're still around somewhere. I have to echo the comments of Blur and bighead. The names they brought up are of legend. I'd even go as far to say that some of them went as far as changing and shaping the game today. There are a couple others that I can think of who really ran the game as smoothly as the previously mentioned individuals, however, they did so with less flair. Not only did the previously mentioned individuals change the game, they made it fun. They made everything interesting - and whether you liked them or not, you can't question their influence. I mean, the fact that I have no idea who you are should speak volumes as to how not awesome your family line is. but that's ok, you can always move forward and better it. I just wouldn't recommend trying to start silly arguments in the streets. That tends to make people dislike you, not want to listen to what you say. Or at least that's my experiance.

I do wish you the best of luck of your quest though - now that everyone has told you that you're not that great, I would love nothing more than for you to try and prove us all wrong. Everyone loves the underdog.

and Jerusalem, I do think you are quite funny. Never fear. You have a closet fanclub at least if that is all it is - i'm sure i'm ot the only one. I quite enjoyed the rock analogy. I would have added silly rock, maybe even have gone as far as to say misplaced rock, but overall it was great.

That's just my two cents.

Report Post Tip

Pickles listens while tears begin to flow from his eyes.  He dabs them away before anyone notices.

Really?  No one mentions me?  Why do I even bother putting out The Mafia Zone and The Tabloid News?  Egos need to be fed!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Orator of The Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL