Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:10
Page:  1 
A New Strategy from Kuklinskiev Started by: Jimmeh on Apr 07, '11 22:49

My last speech wasn't long enough...  So I will now make another one, more in keeping with my position as the Number One Orator in this thing of ours.

Friends, the Kuklinski bloodline is famous for innovation.  Many new an exciting strategies have originated from this gene-pool.  Who can forget the "drop & shoot" tactic for low earning members?  Has anyone seen a more effective war-time strategy than that adopted by RK?  He invented the "wait-and-see-who-is-going-to-win-and-then-join-them" tactic, honed it perfectly and employed it with devastating results.  Another amazingly brilliant idea was RK's "borrow-millions-of-dollars-so-it-becomes-too-expensive-to-kill-you" innovation.  This cunning play worked a treat, as anyone alive at that time will be able to confirm.

It is obvious, then, that there will be considerable interest in the latest offering from RK's bloodline.  It will no doubt be copied almost as soon as it's made public, but that is the price that is paid.

So, friends, watch this space.  There will be a new strategy accounced from the Kuklinski bloodline.  And it will be unveiled within the next four days.

Report Post Tip

"He invented the "wait-and-see-who-is-going-to-win-and-then-join-them" tactic, honed it perfectly and employed it with devastating results. Another amazingly brilliant idea was RK's "borrow-millions-of-dollars-so-it-becomes-too-expensive-to-kill-you" innovation."

So basically you are claiming you invented being a sniveling little weasel who has ZERO loyalty to anyone and will fuck anyone and everyone over to get to the top?

Report Post Tip

thats a tactic?

doesnt that just sound like a cowards way out?

Report Post Tip

I thought RK was famous for being hated and a douchebag...

Jus' sayin.

Report Post Tip

hmmm, richard_kuklinski. my dad used to call him the poster boy for...what were his words..."keeping his head down and being a bit less rubbish then other people."

Report Post Tip

"Keeping his head down and being a bit less rubbish than his peers"

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/95004

Report Post Tip

Bag stumbles upon the phrase"borrow-millions-of-dollars-so-it-becomes-too-expensive-to-kill-you" as it seem like a scamming strategy.

Report Post Tip

The "wait-and-see-who-is-going-to-win-and-then-join-them" is the most used but least admitted tactic. Personally, I think it lacks originality and innovation, but I guess, to each his/her own

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Strategy from Kuklinskiev
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL