Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:48
Page:  1 
The Angels in the Shadows-Rico Divison Started by: rico on Apr 08, '11 04:08

Rico walks out of his new HQ after mourning the death of his beloved Sammy. He stands outside his HQ and looks out amongst the rest of the mobsters.

Unfortunately my beloved Sammy has died today. She was a great leader and did not deserve do die. However, time goes on and things keep moving and it is my duty to run this family to the best of my ability. I will do my best to serve the city of New Orleans and create a great and respectable family.

It is in Sammy's honor that I name my family The Angels in the Shadows-Rico Division" We will work hard to make something even bigger and better than it was, rest in peace Sammy.

Rico makes the sign of the cross and looks up to God in rememberance of Sammy. He then walks back into his crew to get down to business and start running his life of crime to the best of his ability.

Report Post Tip

Enzyte pulls out a bottle of peppermint schnappes and raises it to the air.

Here, here. You'll do a good job. Shame about sammy, but you're right--this life of crime waits for no one. Besides, I got faith in her blood.

Enzyte pours a little out on the sidewalk for the fallen soldier.

CHeers.

Report Post Tip

Bag had just finsihed doing some petty crime and walks along the street of the HQ of The Angels in the Shadows to get to the airport and fly off to another city to do some business.

As he passes by the HQ, a piece of paper stuck onto the door of that HQ building caught his attention. He walked towards that paper and leans his head forward slightly to get a clearer view of the paper. On the paper, was a picture of a realyl beautiful woman, and soon learns that the person in the picture, who was Sammy, passed away unfortunately. He looks up, and see the sign " The Angels in The Shadows' HQ" and recognizes it immediately. It was another mafia crew. This struck Bag as he had started out his life as a mafia  just the day before. He started to wonder about the danger of taking this path as a mafia and how his body could turn out buried 10feet underground from all kind of deaths.

It starts to rain . Bag took off his hat, gave a bow to show his respect, put his hat back on, shove his hands into his pocket jacket, and  continues to walk to the airport .

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne listens to rico after he finishes he steps forward.

"It was a sad day yesterday what happened to sammy may she rest in peace. But today may I congrat you rico on taking over the family I know you will do a great job."

Lil Wayne walks away.

Report Post Tip

R.I.P to sammy you will be missed by NO and best of luck to Rico in his future endeavours

Report Post Tip

darklady takes her fedora off to Sammy.

'Shame she didnt really get her chance to shine properly, it will be a darker time without your leadership'

darklady retreats back to her crew room.

Report Post Tip

My condolences to your family's loss, and congratulations on your promotion to CL.

Report Post Tip

BananaBender steps out onto the streets whilst Rico is talking and stands in the crowd till he finishes speaking

Rico my friend, congratulations on your recent promotion. I know how hard it is to have to set up after suchj a loss setting up shop under these circumstances isnt always the best way but that is the world we live in. Sorry i am beating around the bush. i would like to just offer my congratulations i know you will do a great job carrying on from where Sammy (RIp) left off.

COngrats and good luck.

BananaBender steps back shakes Ricos hand and heads back out and towards his HQ to get on with some work

Report Post Tip

Congrats rico i know you will do only whats best for New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Looking on with a sullen look, like a pheonix rises from the ashes business goes as usual.  Though the city has suffered a great loss, sadly we have to build to maintain what the fine enterprises many of us work towards.

I wish congrats and great success to Rico knowing he is more then capable of the task ahead of him, and hope he will serve as an inspiration to others in how hard work, loyalty and patience pays offs.

Report Post Tip

burn in hell Rico, you murdered my father.

Report Post Tip

I feel for your losses but hopefully your city prospers from its losses and grows and are able to continue through this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Angels in the Shadows-Rico Divison
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL