Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Death of a "Tyrant" Started by: ThaProducer on Mar 04, '08 00:13
As people have said, Altitude had admirers (many of them) and also had people who disliked, even hated him BUT, I think whether you were a fan of Altitude or not, you have to respect what he achieved.

RIP
Report Post Tip
Amen Rhuarc, he did some things that people may not have liked, but he did them because of his responsibility to take care of his family and do whatever he saw necessary to protect them.

RIP again my friend.
Report Post Tip
A great leader?

How?

Not exactly a street presence there was there?

A proven violater of bloodline killing rules, and embarassment to his CP colleagues.

I understand you're all being diplomatic but please. Great is a word that should be used for the truly 'great'.

This guy was ok, but great? No, not even close.
Report Post Tip
awww jeez

"bloodline killing rules"

What rule exactly are you reffering to?

You might be thinking of the laws of the country known as DotOrg
Report Post Tip
Started by: ThaProducer at Mar 04, '08 00:13

you guys are missing the point. Altitude Suck now he is dead have a party.

Reply by: Bulldog at Mar 04, '08 02:19

Sir...

When you hit Gangster...I truely hope I am the one to pop a bullet though your brain..
Report Post Tip
hey blow me bitch altitude sucked and you know it.
Report Post Tip
Since when has it ever been appropriate to disrespect a dead leader publicly? My oh my, I thought we were all about respect in this 'thing of ours'. I suggest you lot take this pissing contest elsewhere, and stop sullying the name of a good man. His leadership skills are not up for discussion here, this speech was made to honor the memory of someone who was twice the man than most of you can hope to be someday.

Leave this place be, leave Altitude's memory to rest, and for the love of sammiches go do your sulking and bitching in private.
Report Post Tip
I must say that i find some peoples behavior quite disrespectful. Altitude was a great man and his memory will live on far longer than these others. This thing of ours has seen great heights of prosperity and unity since the current administrators have taken over and i see them going on to lead for a very long time. So to you Bulldog i must say that your life must come to a quick and quite painful end and that i hope your son will live a better and smarter life.
Report Post Tip
I didn't really know the guy, but I don't see a reason to piss on a mans grave.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death of a "Tyrant"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL