Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:21:54
Page:  1 
Unsponsored Started by: PrinceofCheese on Mar 04, '08 02:38
I am short of time here so I'll make it brief.

All unsponsored are now to be given 48 hours to find a home. If anyone is caught shooting, they will die, simple as.

Yesterday's events will be discussed later.
Report Post Tip
Though I shouldn't have to say it, understand this goes for everyone in TCW as well.

I feel better making it public that we support this 150%.
Report Post Tip
ok does this mean the unsponsored who have tags or is this all unsponsored meaning IA's as well?
Report Post Tip
IA's are fair game, I believe this applies to those rendered homeless as a result of their crew leaders death.
Report Post Tip
wouldve been nice if you couldve saved my father, sillysausage, but oh well, shit happens and revenge will be saught. the worst thing in lfie is being a dead man walking, i know my fathers killer must now be shitting himself.
Report Post Tip
As the cheesy one said, "If anyone is caught shooting, they will die, simple as."

Your father was a great street talker and his death will hopefully not go unpunished.
Report Post Tip
I cant add anything.

Same applies to the Partisans.
Report Post Tip
Walks into the street to see alot of blood and guts all over the roads as he is stepping over them.

"These people without a family should be giving the chance and i argee no one should touch them and give them a chance to find them self a family"

Walks away, with his cocky walk.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL