Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 10:10:36
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Disrespect and Bullcrap double standards Started by: Bullcraprulershere on Jul 13, '20 18:45

Yes Double Standards / CrossHair says a few things on the streets and never mentions any names and what happens she gets killed for it.

As another people have posted here Grin-08 and Curtis and whoever thinks they are nice people need to bugger off and find a different hole to crawl into.

There are many people here who hate you and I never use that word unless it is a fact.

You removed FastFingerFreddy because he spoke out against you, now all I do (CrossHair) is point a finger and name no names and I get killed for it also.

I hope Squishy Bans you both for life when he finds out your up to your old stuff again / There is a reason the Hit list is full at this moment in time.

Disrespect:: Look it up in the dictionary sometime so you may know when someone is really showing it towards you.

It will be a great day again when you are purged from here. Hopefully the game will not lose to many decent people in the process.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $620,000 Tip

Hears someone sobbing uncontrollably and, feeling rather generous on this particular day, decides to help out...

Ma'am, are you lost?  You don't look like you're from around here. Everyone else is wearing their zoot suits and acting all shady, and right in the middle of it we have a 12 year old girl crying about organized crime not being fair.  Maybe you are looking for OOC Avenue?  It's right that way ---->

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

LOL

So let me get this straight

If I am below MadMan I am a child and have no knowledge of how things work.

Well let me shed some light.

The ruling factors have put out that anyone that shows disrespect to a MadeMan or higher can die. You have to be Made or better to talk out and speak your mind. (Seems nice enough)

Now roll headed in time a bit....FastFingersFreddy was a Capo and a RHM. He saw Grin disagreeing with Squishy in IRC. So as a long member of this he stood up for Squishy.

20 minutes later FFF was dead....So as a Capo and a RHM he was not allowed his opinion. Grin broke his own rule.

Now most recent

CrossHair points out a couple of things and does not mention any names and as a Goomba is removed by her crewleader for disrespect.

So lets add this up:

If you are above MM you die for having an opinion

If you are below MM you die for simply pointing out issues with no names mentioned.

So this is what I see : If your not in the little Orgy of Grin-08 and Curtis or even if you are....you will be removed whenever they see you are all used up.

Some of us just refuse to take it laying down ... So to speak

I have said it once and I'll say it again....find a different hole to crawl down.

You are a child and have no idea how things work not because of your rank, but because you have no idea how to remain in character, seem to believe that fairness is an essential component of organized crime, and then cry about it in the streets.

Rather than vent my frustrations with your cluelessness, I will actually try to help you.

This is "The Streets".  You act in character here.  "Acting in character" means speaking in a manner that a mobster in 1930's America would speak and act.  Would a 1930's mobster be crying about it being unfair that someone got wacked for insulting a family boss?  What the fuck is IRC in 1930's America?

What makes you think Al Capone would tolerate some gutter rat talking shit about him?  Put yourself in the shoes of your character. Speak and act as they would.  Expect to be treated by others as a mobster of your rank and power.  Try to grasp the concept of the criminal lifestyle.

For the record, this whole post was out of character, but so is this thread so I'm not too concerned about it.  If you really want to get ahead here, you can start by learning how roleplaying works.  You might find that you are killed by big meanies less often once you learn how to act like a mobster in your position.

As far as that hole, yeah, I'll probably go back down it.  Less fucktards to deal with down there.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip
So what you’re saying it’s if you hadda shut up, you wouldn’t have been shot?

Seems about right.

If you’re looking for fairness, look somewhere else, my friend.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $100,000 Tip

standards?

intesting you should use that word.  what are the standards here?

i'm intrigued.

Report Post Tip

Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Standards are based on your value system and not objective unless squishy chimes in here. I’d love more professional leadership, community engagement, and increased interactions between players in MR but that’s a pipe dream.

Report Post Tip

Shove that shit up your ass Cash. You don't need to say a word to be popped. All it takes it is paranoid fuktard. Moving right along to the next problem Cash.

Speaking of paranoid fuktards, you work for one. Here is the bigger problem Cash. I hope you can comprehend this one. Leaders or CL's whatever you want to call them meet their maker. Their son appears. And at eleven days of age, their son resumes the once again  piss poor ways of heading a family. And it is not about their family. It's all about them in power with a gun and defense boost. It's like riding the merry go round. And if you ever road the merry go round, you would know it gets boring after a of couple rounds. 

Report Post Tip

Then team up with a group looking to raise the bar & break from the mold. Be a piece of the solution & not being passive in setting an example for others to follow. Work to change the status quo! Join #mirror or www.talkmafia.com [MRdiscord] to have dialogue on ideas & potential opportunities to make an impact in the community. Standards or game norms are player driven. Only with collaboration can you have a chance. Otherwise, you’re simply spinning your wheels posting in this thread. I know you’ll come back with why even try or I already have but maybe you need to adjust your perspective to see that normal players can enact reform & initiatives for the average player. Maybe you don’t Chan change nepotism or corruption but by actively working with average players you begin to scrap away the rot ultimately causing lasting & worthwhile. You could post some policy announcement about standards but that doesn’t modify the underlying behaviors.

Report Post Tip

Worthwhile improvements & processes.

Report Post Tip

I don’t understand that with so many people alienated & disenfranchised why there isn’t there more active collaboration and engagement with those of similar opinions to purposefully leverage the headcount or to at least make your opinion be heard and accepted. It’s like gladiator type ranting instead of coordinating and being dedicated to a mission/purpose/goal.

I'm fairly sure that fastfingersfreddy was killed for disrespect to grin whilst also being a RH in grin's city at the time. What he said wasn't "defense of Izzy" because Izzy wasn't under some sort of attack. What was said was personally directed towards grin.. not an argument against an idea even. It is ridiculous to think that he would live after showing incredible disrespect to his city head and to the crew leader who gave him the chance to represent her. Dunno what happened with crosshair, but considering you think fast should have been fine... it seems likely he was out of line as well.
Report Post Tip
Last time I checked a 6 day old RHM does not run a city. Such was the case with Grin vs Freddy. Grin being the 6 day old RHM should have been showing respect to the senior RHM Freddy...well in a perfect world at least hahahaha.
Report Post Tip
Zapata was the City Head. Grin was his RHM.

City Head RHM > Captain Family RHM

Case closed.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Shove that shit up your ass Cash. You don't need to say a word to be popped. All it takes it is paranoid fuktard. Moving right along to the next problem Cash.

THIS

Mercury and Stoney were killed because of the paranoid fuktards.  

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok.....IRC chat is not really game related and no one should bring disagreements from there to the game.

Grin was not disrespect either, FFF just disagreed with him and sided with Izzy is all.

Grin has no idea what disrespect is.

IRC is directly related to the game and it would be stupid to this differently. IRC is nothing more than a gathering spot if you would for mobsters to bullshit. If I were to interact with Grin, Elodin, Tetley, Cohle, etc then they would get the same respect if I were to run into the streets. This argument has been brought before on keeping the IRC strictly IRC and not game related but it failed every time. I'm not gonna voice my two cents on the matter with FFF because I wasn't present for that event maybe my ancestors were but that was them and not me.

I must say I find all this bleating and clutching of pearls, fucking hilarious. Please don't stop. It warms me.

Also, if you want to call any death by or ordered by me, an act of paranoia, have at it. Maybe I just enjoy watching people die. If you cretins want to keep soiling yourselves about mobsters acting like real mobsters, well, it just makes it all the funnier. 

You cannot separate IRC and the game when people have been DDed and banned over things said on IRC. If the game admin choose to see IRC as an extension of the game, then it is folly to assume that the players shouldn't.

NeoNate - Maybe they were killed because the people that killed them thought they were assholes?  I mean, let's face it, most people in this game are killed because other people think they're assholes.

It would be a bit boring if everyone got on, surely?

I mean, Chicago was hit with a couple of broadsides over the past few months.  You don't find any of our camp out here, or the Streets, moaning or claiming it was anything other than it was, do you?

Quick less in MR politics.  When you're on the losing side, the winning side seen omnipotent.  They aren't.  They will fall.  The winning side, if they have any brains and experience (which the current winning side does), they will know this, seek to maintain their power, and, when they do fall, say "ah well" and move on.  Often, the losing side are similarly philosophical. 

And then, there are the malcontents.  Now, these funsters not only accuse all and sundry of paranoia, tyrannical practises, cheating and even, recently and fucking ridiculously of hate crimes, they also, when they find themselves on either the winning side or a neutral side, constantly bring up the alleged wrong perpetrated against them.

What can we conclude?

People like you love to feel persecuted.  It makes you feel all warm and cost.  Important.  Like you latter.

In this game, follow a few golden rules.  Know that you'll die, and act accordingly.  Understand that how you die is important, as is how you life.  Wilfully, and with pleasure, lay down your life in a war so that the upper structures might live.  And don't take it too seriously.  When you do, and you make wild accusations, you are losing twice over.

Many people think I'm an asshole.  Enough people think I'm not, and/or that I'm of some use, that I'm left alive.  For that, I am grateful, because I enjoy living this life.  But, and this is important, how my father/grandfather and great-grandfather conducted themselves during wars, and died for the cause, help me case.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Disrespect and Bullcrap double standards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL