Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:16
Page:  1 
The new Euromillions Started by: Thementalist on Apr 09, '11 21:17

My Euromillions should be a flash as i will say atleast once in 2 days on how much is in the pot please dont let me draw you away from angel's lottery i will just appreciatte it if you play mine aswell tickets are 5k and you will be given a number 1 to 100 each week i will count up the money and announce the winner please play mine and ange's

Report Post Tip

"So.. let me get this straight. We pay you 5k. You give us a number. At the end of the week (In which we have no clue what day or time) you pick a number and the winner takes all?"

"Just a few questions then.."

"Can we have more then one ticket?
What day and time do you plan to do the draw each week without failure?
What kind of reasurance can you show us that the number you pick isn't favortism or fixed?" (Screenshot of random number generator and time generated)

"Also, how do we know this isn't a fix or scam? For example what kind of backing do you have from someone to assure us that our money is safe and hasn't been stolen. Oh and.."

"Whats in this for you? As if all the money goes to the winner then you gain nothing."

Mrs-Doubtfire takes a breath

"I don't mean to be a complete bitch about this but when your doing things like this you need to go into a hell of a lot of detail and have the backing of someone trustworthy so that we know that we aren't going to be scammed. If you can cover these questions and show that you know how to do them then I am quite confident some people will gladly poke a or a few 5k's your way for some tickets."

Report Post Tip

Kurtz listens to the 'revised' explanation of the proposed lottery. Mystified as to how the one extra sentence of explanation is supposed to cover all the ground so abundantly lacking from the initial speech. As a dozen or so questions formed in Kurtz's head. As he tried to arrange them mentally to make it incredibly simple to understand, Mrs-Doubtfire appeared and did the job perfectly for him. Relieved, he stood back and smiled at her, then looked at Thementalist.

Yeah. What she said.

Report Post Tip

how do you choose the numbers? Do we choose our numbers? Prove this isn't a scam.

Report Post Tip

Instead of pointing out his flaws, you could just mail him.

Report Post Tip

Why just write a letter to him? Why not ask as he is passing in the street? Saves his poor mail man carrying loads of letters if we can hear someone else asking the questions we want answers to.

Report Post Tip

TCL sighs

Buddy, if you're going to organize something in which other people's money are at stake, at least put some effort into it and give yourself some credibility beyond a few run-on sentences.

Try something like this.

TCL hands the guy an old flyer.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/150840

Report Post Tip

Looks at where TheMentalist once was, instead there is a bum fishing in a trash can for his next meal.

"It would seem he has gone elsewhere. We are busy mafioso so he must be away from here, not everyone can stay on the streets; especially in the same place."

Fats tips his hat, grabs his cane and walks away from the street corner.

Report Post Tip

Yes you can have more than one ticket you can have 1-10 of them

the day of the draw will be sunday starting today it will be drawn and announced at 5.00pm

yes i do have a genarator for random number here at my house :) anymore questions AND NO THIS ISNT A SCAM!!!

Report Post Tip

Why must you state that this is not a scam, to run an operation like this, you should have earned enough respect and shown your integrity enough that the fact it is not a scam should not even be a question. I would step back and evaluate how you set this lottery up, and take TCL's advice, and put forth a little more time and effort when you introduce this to the masses.

Report Post Tip

Well, first of all, I doubt it would be a scam. Even if someoen would to scam, 500k wouldnt be worth the risk. Why? well thats because I think people would probably get you shot if its a scam. And 500k to get shot, risking your life and having to restart all over again from scratch? Nah I doubt so. 

But well,  thats just my thought on whether he is scammign or not. I'll trust him with my moeny and see how this goes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The new Euromillions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL