Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 04:06:02
Page:  1 
Hitlist amounts WOAH WOAH WOAH Started by: FatherMacklePenny on Jul 14, '20 18:34

Yo dead ass son. Whoevers setting up these huge hits, send ya boy like 10 mill. Ill use it better than what those hits will ever fruit from. Selfish selfish selfish. Ill even drop my anonymous key. Hit ya boy with some moolah

43d0e2d4b40a84f193eafe1f2e5cda31

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I also looks at with big amazed look and have fun when thinking how rich this or those getting on putting up those hits but Im not trying to get any free cash for it, instead I continue to look at it with pleasure and some thoughts with a smaller happiness to it and wonder why sometime.

Report Post Tip

May the hits continue

Report Post Tip

To whoever is placing these hits, you missed TrashPanda. They are in the pocket of Grin and good friends with Curtis. Very much a part of the problem.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
07/15 01:26 Anonymous Pauly_Boy $100,000,000 Time for none of you to come home

Bruh just like, give me ten million plz? :( Ill get ya a handy from some homeless man 

Report Post Tip

Jusst kill him and the cash is yours.

Report Post Tip
I noticed the same, especially the one on gash. Guess we will see where this all leads to huh? And yes, for those with all the million on millions of dollars, please share with me! 👍
Most if not all the people on that list are some of the oldest/strongest players on the game who ever put them on the hit list who do they expect to cash in on them? Take my boss pauly for example, he’s on the list but if he’s sat at home in our compound, all his BGs with him then who is really going to be able to cash in on the 100mil on his head? Or have all these players been put up there in the hope they will take each other out?
Report Post Tip

Jusst kill him and the cash is yours.

Here's the thing with that. What do you think will happen you killed them congratulations for like 5 seconds someone will get a WS and pretty soon you'll end up with a huge target on your back. Sure you got $100 million on hand but you better invest it all in credits quickly and that's even if the credit marketplace has any on sale. You're not going to walk away with the money scott free though like some hero oh no no expect to end up with cement bricks at the bottom of some river instead.

Report Post Tip
Stop wasting your cash on hits and start wasting it on me 🍻
Report Post Tip

FMP

I don't have any money, but i'm still interested in the homeless person handy.

where to i provide my details?

Well ya see Foamy, ya gotta at least get the gent a beer. Hes gotta have something to numb the pain from the countless handys Im sending his way.

Report Post Tip

Johnny-MacIver,

True a WS statement will be sent out, but it's quite easy to simply transfer the money to someone else and convert the money later etc. I doubt these people work alone.

Report Post Tip

How long these hitlists gonna be up for??

Report Post Tip
Until they’re bought off, or the target is killed.
Report Post Tip

Is it wrong that i'm jealous that noone cares enough about me to hitlist me?

I mean, i'm the worlds greatest squirrel and potentially the scourge of mankind, if I can stop being lazy and hoarding my nuts.

Squirrels are evil too!

Report Post Tip

@rag ... ha yes, but I mean I thought there was urgency in the function.

Report Post Tip

Still pouting about being left out :(

Report Post Tip

I too am a bit miffed to have been overlooked!

Report Post Tip

True a WS statement will be sent out, but it's quite easy to simply transfer the money to someone else and convert the money later etc. I doubt these people work alone.

Someone sends me money I'm keeping it. Fuck transferring it to someone else.

So there you go congrats you killed someone, got 100 million but better spend it or hide it quickly, A WS has been sent out looking for you're ugly mug, Your criminal buddies who you thought you could trust to hold the money keep the money, and now you're dead. Here's the thing dead men can't enjoy their money. They're dead.

Sorry but there is no way anyone is going to be successful getting those hits.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hitlist amounts WOAH WOAH WOAH
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL