Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:08
Page:  1 
Lockdown in LA - Enter and die Started by: Hans on Mar 04, '08 13:57
Thats right Ladies and Gentleman, I am locking down LA. With there being no leader currently in the city, I have decided to claim it as my own. And my first step is to lock down the city to ensure my own safety.

Firstly, If you are a CP member, related to a former CP member, or have been caught having sex with a CP member, you are banned FOREVER from the LA. My reasoning behind this is simple. CP have shown that, when someone else has a bit of power, they are unable to control their guns. The only way I can remain safe and keep my plans from being thawted is to stop these gun tooting, blood hungry monsters out of my city.

Secondly, everyone else is banned from LA until the weekend at least. I am giving you all 24 hours to leave LA until I take action.

What action is this? The crowd shout.

Well, earlier today I was going through my Grandads things that he left me many years ago. In this box was the ultimate weapon. Stronger then a gun, more potent then Ganelons breath, it will kill you with one touch. It was elft to my Grandad by a close friend upon leaving this world.

Ladies and gentleman, if you enter, hell, if you think about entering LA, you will be smacked by the Shitty Stick.

Yes thats right, I said the Shitty Stick.

So LA is locked, leave our face the consequences.

Regards

Hans
Report Post Tip
ame: Hans

Bodyguards: Not Protected

Sponsor: None

Home City: Chicago

Starting in LA would of been a better choice in my opinion.

Sighs
Report Post Tip
*yawn*

Yet another escapee from the Miguel Institute of The Criminally Insane.

Ever since Dr. Migs left that venerable place of mental healing, its never been the same.

...Not to mention that the security is lax.

Rambo,

... A former escapee.
Report Post Tip
l0v3hanD, why does it matter that LA is not my home city? Chicage has a leader, I decided to take over LA after finding out it has no leader.

Regards
Report Post Tip
Well, i just feel it would be more appropriate and make more on a statement (kinda). Anyhow carry on as you are.
Report Post Tip
You have landed in Los Angeles.
Report Post Tip
ZOMG!!!111

Name: Grayfox

Report Post Tip
How cute.

I think i wont a clone army of Hans...if only to send them all running through a mine field...the thought just gets me all excited.

Maybe a pocket Han and his own fly on the wall documentary?
Report Post Tip
Hans, solo in LA!

Sorry. . . . I meant not to offend the ears of you wonderful people but couldn't let the opportunity go by without a stupid pun, headline style!
Report Post Tip
Name: Grayfox

Weeew! But that is funny.
Report Post Tip
*bows

ty ty

I'll be here all week!
Report Post Tip
I feel I am not being taken seriously here, may all those in LA now be hit by the shitty stick
Report Post Tip
Ellis for Don!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lockdown in LA - Enter and die
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL