Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:03:33
Page:  1 
Looming death Started by: PureBloodedTexan on Jul 23, '20 02:17
Does anyone have that dreadful feeling that you will go to login only to find out you have been whacked? Man, I can just feel the clutches of the Grim Reaper’s freezing touch just barely touching my skin.

On a happier note, hope all is going well with everything going on IRL lately!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I always have that feeling, mafia returns will do that to you. I put my phone down to eat and swear im going to pick it up to read a whisper.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Right? Lol. I’ve found myself swimming with the fishes these last couple generations due to higher ups personal issues with people but hey, what doesn’t kill you makes you..... wait I guess that doesn’t apply here in this world of ours. I do my best to be there for my family and I guess that’s all I can do. But I do remain loyal and will always honor those fallen before me. I have no doubts many are the same in that regard. There’s always that ‘thing’ that brings us back to this lifestyle we live here and I will always work to be better today than the day before in hopes my loyalty may save me from my dirt retirement. We shall see I suppose.
Really that’s all any of us can do man. Just keep playing, doing your best and being respectful, that dirt nap comes around for all of us sooner or later, it’s just a case of holding it off and hoping to do something people will remember with your time here.
Report Post Tip
Indeed bro. Good times outweigh the bad here always. A good solid 99% of people I’ve met on MR have all been awesome. Definitely makes the game more enjoyable when you have such a great base of good people you interact with.
Report Post Tip

Did anyone else hit the back button the first time they were wacked? 

Report Post Tip

I 100% hit the back button, then logged out & back in just to check I was 100% dead. I was.

My reaction to death now is a few minutes of 'meh' then the annoyance of having to once again keep clicking jailbreak kicks in.

Report Post Tip

been around here for so long that it barely registers when it happens anymore.

Report Post Tip

my usual reaction is 'why don't people leave messages anymore' before having another drink, and starting the grind again.

Report Post Tip

No one ever gives me a whisper. Sad.

I heard that Billy_Russo had quite an interesting one though

indeed. Hahahahahahahababababa

Everytime I log in. Those your time is up released from jail stuff messages always scare me thinking that I'm dead.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes you just know.

Death comes to us all just make the most of the time you have 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Looming death
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL