Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:38:26
Page:  1 
Peace, In Our Time? What to do in the Absence of War? Started by: Anton on Jul 23, '20 13:05

Anton has been thinking for a while.  He decides to address the crowd that usually gathered for his speeches...

"The last war seems to have settled nerves, and power structures, in this thing of ours.  Regimes fall, of course they do, and it is right that they do, but there can be extended periods of relative peace and calm.

Killings continue, including crew leaders.  But regime change may be a significant period of time away.

The questions arises...  What should happen in the absence of war?

What opportunities have presented themselves?

What should associates, mades, leaders all do?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Personally, i think we should have a bake off, or have a trip to the circus.

good, wholesome family fun.

or we could go back to running hookers and drugs?

Foamy - I was thinking more of experimental cities, crews, contests etc.
Report Post Tip
War is bad for business, unless you’re an undertaker. There’s a lot of money to be made during peace time. Now is the time to build up a nest egg for our children, when the day comes that we finally pass. It’s also a good time to get out into the streets and business districts and meet new people.

We should savour this peace and stability while it lasts. It wont feel long enough when war returns to these shores.

I'd genuinely like to see an amnesty whereby anyone can start up, no auth, no questions asked then after say a week, see what happens.

let the strongets survive etc.

Report Post Tip
Foamy - not a bad idea.
Report Post Tip

I think it would also quell the dissenters complaining about the same lines and dynastys etc.

I genuinely think it's worth a go.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Peace, In Our Time? What to do in the Absence of War?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL