Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The KLF are going to rock you. Started by: The_KLF on Apr 11, '11 11:48

I just want to say, and this is for everyone - Kuklinskis are people too.  Kuklinskis have thoughts, feelings, hopes and aspirations.  Kuklinskis hurt when kicked and slapped and stabbed in the back.  Kuklinskis try, Kuklinskis sometimes fail.  But Kuklinskis are people; just like you, and you, and you, and you, and you.  And like me.  Like me, I am a person.  I have feelings.

Report Post Tip

Aww. It's so cute the way he thinks he's people. Silly Kuklinksi, morons don't have souls.

Report Post Tip

I am agree with everything Don -Premeir has said here,And assuming Poet is one of them fresh start my ass uttering trash about leaders and threatning remarks to them such as Prem.He is not getting excited sick of useless trash I am pretty sure like everyone else is.

Throws his cigar into a puddle and calls for his limo.

Report Post Tip

this is retarded i hate this family soo much. they are an annoyance to our streets.

Report Post Tip

Jesper, Jerusalem, Drax; I don't know how you guys sleep at night.  All you do is hate, hate, hate.  Don't you understand that Kuklinskis aren't made of stone?  They feel, the hurt, they cry. Just like anyone.  I wouldn't wish in you and yours what we've been through.  So much bitterness and hatred.

Report Post Tip

I sleep on a bed made from the tears of those I defenestrate with my words.

It's the best mattress known to man.

Report Post Tip

IGB walks in and wanted to say something on it.

"This is only what i think, if this is a sincere change why dont we give them a chance although the approach is not suitable for changes, if you really wanted to chage then you need not to announce it publicly, if you really wanted to change everything, then let them see it not talk about it. all of us has different kind of business to attend to and all of us were busy to bother ourself about what changes you should do or you should change. as i have said its no need to be announce or something, just simply do what you can do and lets see what others will think of you. and as i have said earlier ago we are all busy with our own busniesses if you can entertain us with your speeches or anything here in street then go ahead as long as you learn to respect our needs.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The KLF are going to rock you.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL