Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:50:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Frootsy Started by: vGoddess on Jul 26, '20 16:35

"Wait, what? What's happening?!" Seeing Zipline react so violently to what she just did, Sana was initially confused but when she realized exactly what elicited such a reaction, she smirked mischievously. "What?! I just made your dessert better! Seesh...... if anything, you should be thanking me, Zip!"

"And right... definitely not using me..." she narrowed her eyes at her friend and playfully punched his arm perhaps a little too hard. "And hey, for the record, I didn't date Douglas because he was a man in power. He was simply there and I simply got curious... I didn't know who the heck he was! Much less that he had a wife..." Scoffing, she took a spoonful of Zipline's dessert and shoved it into her mouth.

As Zipline forced -- yes, FORCED -- her to pay for HIS dessert which she merely IMPROVED, she spoke with a mouthful of yogurt. "No worries about the morals and principles though, I thoroughly enjoy blackmailing ol' Douggy. He deserves it anyway. And yeah, yeah, you're dear to me too, even if you can't see the value of this totally amazing dessert innovation I've got here!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zip was still grumbling when he was coming back with a new dessert in his hands. As he sat down across the table from Sana, he shielded his dessert from here with his arms. As she looked at him and tentatively reach out with her spoon he growled at her like a big mama bear protecting her cub.

Oy, you had all of the previous one already, this one is mine!!!

He stuck out his tongue in protested and start shoveling down the dessert into his mouth, yet he couldn't keep up the pace and had to stop to take a big gulp of air.

You know, i always knew you had a little bit of a heartbreaker in you. The blackmailing definitely made you glow with energy and malice for a bit. It is a good look on you, you know. Best to keep utilizing your strong points for the cause for sure!!

Maybe it's time for both of us to leave this cold place and meet up with the others who are now running around the island of O'ahu, what do you say?

Report Post Tip

A.H walked into Froosty slowly as he was reading the large board behind the counter that listed the menu.  He ordered a strawberry frozen yogart.  He took the treat to a table and slowly ate as he tought of the days when he was much younger.  What would he do now, how would he leave an indubitable mark on this world were they will remember my story, how would he be remembered if he let this opportunity fade as so many in the past has.  

Report Post Tip
vGoddess came to check out how her business has been doing during her absence. Her poor health made her bedridden for weeks and managing everything from home was difficult. It was finally time she visited her shops herself to see if the shopkeepers were keeping them well.

Frootsy looked just as good as it was before. There were lesser customers due to the winter approaching but the service was no less than before.

Satisfied, Venus took a seat near the stall and asked for a strawberry yoghurt.
Report Post Tip

Madhatter was enjoying his milkshake , one with all the flavours this nice place had. He liked that they never made a problem that he wanted all the flavours. He never could forget this place, he had missed some memories the last couple of day. For some reason he didn't remember anything from his past couple of years. 

He knew he liked his new found rabbit in this hat but that was it. And now he saw a woman walking up to his bar. The woman seemed familiar but he didn't know where he had seen her before. Was she a friend or an enemy ? 

After looking like an idiot for half an hour a name popped up in his head. vGoddess, was that her name ? and if so where did he meet this person before ? 

Madhatter walked up to the woman and asked : 

"Are you the one they call vGoddess? "

Report Post Tip

"Are you the one they call vGoddess?" Venus got asked by Madhatter

She was confused. Did he forget her or was he joking?

"Hey Madhatter!" she replied, "How is it going? I haven't seen you in such a long time! The rabbits I took from you had so many babies which later gave birth to even more that I had to send them all to different people. Now I have only one pair which likes to hop around in my backyard."

Report Post Tip

His rabbits ? she knew him? seems like this was one of the people from his old life. 

"Hey vGoddess, It seems like you still know me, but I'm sorry I don't know anything from what happend before this morning. It seems like it lost some part of my mind. But for some reason I did remember your name. "

Madhatter took his hat of and his rabbit popped his head out. 

"So all those rabbits of yours, are they related to his little guy? I don't know where I got him but he seems to be happy living in my hat. And how are you doing? 

At this moment Madhatter got a good idea

"Could you perhaps help me get a part of my memory back, is there a place I should go and are the people I should meet ?"

Report Post Tip

So Madhatter was actually serious about not knowing her!

"Oh," Venus answered as she took the white bunny Madhatter pulled out of his hat.

"What a cutie," she smiled, "Actually, how about you visit my tea shop in Vegas and drink some tea? I'm sure you will remember something because tea fixes everything!"

Report Post Tip

Hamilton walked into Frootsy and ordered a strawberry frozen yogart.   He paid the cashier then  looked around the room to find a free table.  He new the owner but they haven't spoken to each other in a long time.  Hamilton ask one of the staff members was @vGodess around but the staff member said no.  Hamilton then finished his yogart looked at the clock on the wall.  He smiled and lift a tip at the table and went back to work. 

Report Post Tip

I have no idea what this is.

can i have a whiskey frootsy please and thank you.

Report Post Tip

"I am," Kafka began in a solemn tone, "Going to give you a mission of great import."

His bodyguards -- only the ones who'd bpeen with him for the longest time usually accompanied him outside of formal meetings -- looked at him with serious faces. They knew that whatever came next would be of the utmost seriousness. After all, their boss rarely took on such a serious demeanor.

"You need to do a four-block sweep starting from this road," Kafka said, "I'll be here, I'll be fine, this is safe territory. But there's word that those Blackwater idiots are trying to stir shit up. So do a five-block sweep and make sure you're thorough. Take your time."

"Uh, boss, didn't you say four blocks earlier?" asked Dominic, his head bodyguard.

"There is no such thing, Dominic," Kafka said in a voice full of dignity, "As being too cautious in this line of business. Now, off with the lot of you!"

His bodyguards, being the consummate professionals they were, scattered immediately, scanning the crowd with alert eyes as they walked away.

As soon as they were out of eyeshot, Kafka immediately lost his serious posture, walking quickly towards the nearby stand called Frootsy. "Okay, quick, I got maybe fifteen minutes before they come back. Gimme two scoops of your lemon sorbet and drizzle just a bit of raspberry syrup on top. Seriously, hurry!"

Sometimes, being a mafia boss meant one had to go to great lengths to enjoy a cold dessert without being mocked.

Report Post Tip

Madhatter was walking away from Footsy again, his milkshake was done and he was thinking about  what that nice woman said. 

"visit my tea shop in Vegas and drink some tea? I'm sure you will remember something because tea fixes everything!"

Tea , he liked tea. No Idea why he knew that, maybe it was because of that tea pot in his hat. But he really new he liked tea, he really liked the strange flavour teas. So maybe a trip to Vegas wasn't a bad idea. Vegas seemed to be a fun place. He had heard good things about Vegas, but also some bad things. 

Vegas was going to be his next destination, to the city that never sleeps. Or atleast He never got some sleep so this was his city. 

Report Post Tip

Dawn_ picked out her dessert with great interest and thought. Ennio couldn't believe eating could involve so much though. He tried to pay attention as his turn was coming up. Dawn_ gave the server constructive feedback on the placement and amount of each fruit placed. As she thankfully handed the bowl over to Dawn_, she looked to Ennio, wondering if he'd be an equally exact customer.

Raspberry & blueberry on frozen yogurt please. As the server paused, he said it was sufficient as why else would she slow down. He paid, leaving a large tip and proceeded to find&nbsp;Dawn_ waiting and smiling at life. All they needed were some flying small birds and maybe a baby unicorn to make this a perfect morning as they sat out on the sunny tables and enjoyed the morning air.

It was quite nice. Ennio was reminded how Dawn_ did find the best in life. He ate quietly and listened to her enjoy her food.

Report Post Tip

Last time, he'd ordered a sorbet. Despite all the discretion he'd employed, it was still an act of dipping his foot in the water, in a sense. A way of knowing if the place was good enough for him to have wise guys potentially laugh at him for attacking snow cones like a starving coyote. But the stand had impressed him enough that he was here again, this time alone and incognito, ready to give in to those childish urges he barely got to indulge these days.

He walked up to the stand and scrutinized the flavours again -- he'd probably be trying at least two or three of them. For starters, though, especially when it came to snow cones, he had to go with one of the classics. "Hey, can I get an orange show cone?" he asked the stand's worker before putting his hands in his pockets and looking around furtively. Never would he have imagined that such a mundane activity would be so fraught with risk for him. 

But he'd think more on that later. For now, he had to decide what his second flavour of the day would be.

Report Post Tip

"Woah, are you sure this is the right move for you as a leader of men and women brother? You just lost one possible partner, who is comfortable being a dealer. Now you want to approach this one, someone you have no rapport with besides the one game that she helped you in to win that second ring...why, oh why, do you want to trust these 12th Street peeps to assist you now?"

With a smirk playing at his lips, Rom knew that many people could choose not to understand what he was thinking but this could prove to be one of his biggest asks yet. Only he knew that it would benefit him in terms of profit that he would need for the future. This was the game that they lived in, opportunities were everywhere and there were chances to do it many times over. 

"She's going to be a big ask, I know that much but this, trust me, I have a feeling that it's going to be one of the better things that I have going on for me right now. Grayson was a long shot, we knew that walking into the partnership, now we have to keep him at a distance. He's comfortable with the position he has right now, supposedly, yet we both know that could change."

Rom spoke with effective ease as if he had calculated what Grayson would have said. He knew that working with someone in Corktown would have been able and much more effective, only the backing that he would gain and the reputation. He had his reputation as being a go-getter, he wished to be the one to bring this to people, not being on the frontline would not inspire his people, so he would lead from example, from the front. 

"vGoddess is going to be, well, a better option. One that I never really considered earlier yet here we are, bringing this to the table and hopefully...we get what we want from this. A true and able position of bringing our product out here, just one more step, and we can bring ourselves the cash that we desire, alright? It's the best...for all of us."

Rom said that as he stood outside Frootsy, the place that said woman of the Hooligan Horde had opened up. It was a bit packed and allowed him a nice outing for an Oreo milkshake, so here he was, with an easygoing smile plastered on his lips as he slowly stepped inside with Gerry behind him. 

Walking towards the cashier, ordering himself an Oreo milkshake, not that it was important for the meeting, but he knew that the look he had often endeared people to him, though it varied upon the type of meeting he wished to have. This was meant to be serious, yet he was relaxed, not all that serious but knew with a woman like Goddess, he would need to show that he could be...well, firmer.

"And also, could you call or get Goddess to come here? I need to discuss business with her and I would like it to be done within the day. I understand though, if a woman of her renown is ever so slightly late..."

Report Post Tip

Venus was chilling at the Hooligan's bar when she received a note.

"Looks like I have a meeting to attend," she said, "I'll catch up with you all some other day."

Bidding farewell to her friends, she went home to get ready. It didn't take more than ten minutes for her to get changed into a better dress and to put on some makeup.

Venus arrived at the meeting place which was busy as always. She heard the shopkeeper talking to some man.

"Sir we don't sell Oreo milkshake. Please read the menu properly before ordering."

Recognising the figure before him, Venus walked over. She placed some dollar bills on the counter.

"Go get some Oreo and prepare him his order."

The shopkeeper nodded and ran to the nearest shop.

"Rom! It's been a while. I didn't expect such a sudden meeting today. Come, take a seat."

She got stools from behind the counter and placed them under a shed and sat on one.

"Tell me, how is everything going?"

Report Post Tip

Smug as all hell, Rom did not hide the small win there and noticed that the shopkeeper had gone on his way. Shaking away the smirk, he turned back to face Venus, his eyes ever so slightly widening, bowing his head in respect as he thought over how to play this. This life, regardless of what people thought, it didn't need to play all the time with the seriousness of the business, and so he decided to loosen up. Sending Gerry on his way as the man looked at him with a raised brow, shrugging, he sat down a way's away from the two.

"Yeah, it's been a while, the last time we met face to face was when I still played ball and didn't seem to have a tarnished reputation..."

The news outlets didn't let up, to this day, they continued to slander him. Sometimes, he wondered if there was some angered people out there that he was still breathing. The life he had led once upon a time had proven to continue stabbing, relentlessly, he wondered, was this the way that life was supposed to go? Maybe so, yet the thrill that came with such a way of living made it all worth it. 

"I've been adjusting, I've visited some places but here we are. It's nice to see you again, after that win, seems we drifted apart, tell me, what are you up to right now?"

Leaning forward, his eyes actually holding a genuine curiosity. One of the better coaches that he had in the game of basketball, he had never forgotten that she had got the team that second ring. Her plans, the way she even analysed the other team, it was oh so perfect that nothing was impossible for the CBC from that day. It was a great run with that team, something that he doubted could ever be replicated in some way. 

"Overall, my time here in Detroit is not leaving anything to be desired, I found myself welcome with open arms. Something that doesn't usually happen to me sometimes but hey, I still approach with a smile, enough about me though. How have you been?"

There it was, a smile, genuine once more. Almost like he didn't have to ease up or pull it back, it was comfortable right now. He wondered if it was just the setting, smiling, he gave vGoddess a soft smile.

Report Post Tip

Venus smiled back at RomThe shopkeeper brought two Oreo milkshakes and served them.

"I'm glad you're enjoying here in Detroit. I've been pretty well too. Nothing too interesting, though."

She took a sip of the cold milkshake.

"Oh, I bought a horse. Never owned one before so trying to get the hang of it. It's fun and I'm excited about the upcoming event. Anyway, I believe you are here for something far more important as I got called so urgently."

Report Post Tip

"Nothing too interesting, I'd say that a lot of things have happened lately. Though the horse racing, it's certainly one of the better things that have come up and I've been wanting to take part, maybe pick a horse to win but I don't know yet. It's certainly going to be interesting to see who wins that big pot."

A seeming ease smile played at his lips, finally looking at VGoddess as he adjusted himself. His eyes looking down at the drink before he calmed himself down, smirking as he sipped the Oreo milkshake, now this was the good life. Well for him at the very least, others, he believed that they would give themselves a drink of bourbon or something of such other.

"Well, straight to business, are we? Good to know that it's still there, I just wanted to approach you about a business deal. One that isn't going to be exactly like this, a bit more...hardcore."

A smirk played at his lips now, he knew that the way he played the game was something that a lot of people didn't exactly like. Yet he knew with what he wished to do and how he wished to play it, allies would be needed in the strangest of places and this was no different. Having someone like Venus on his side, well, it would improve his outreach to the people of Detroit.

"I'm moving some product through Detroit, recently, well, I've come up with a bit of a problem. One of my runners, well, they decided that a promotion wasn't in their future, I want to bring this to you and the 12th Street crew."

He wasn't pulling any punches in that regard, what he wished for a lot of his guys here, it was going to be a beginning of one of the greatest things he could begin in Detroit, if he got another person on board. 

"What I'm offering here is a partnership, I want you to lead with me in the production side of 12th Street, how does that sound to you? I know, this is a bit of a rush job but right now, I'm looking for people to be ready for what is to come and to make a lot of cash..."

It was her choice, and she needed to know the risks, she could ask, and he would be truthful. Lest she knew that he was already having a bit of a trouble but that could come later as he waited for an answer. Sipping the shake as he did so, enjoying it as a goofy look crossed his visage.

Report Post Tip

"Hmm... that, I definitely didn't expect," Venus said, in reply to Rom's proposal. "It has been some time since I've been involved in something like that. I think I'd need to think about it a bit."

Venus had just entered a business partnership the other day and it was still a work in progress. Whether it would be a good idea to get into another one so soon, she wondered. But taking risks and pushing herself was something she always enjoyed doing. It makes her feel some sort of accomplishment. 

"I can only get better" she always told herself. Hence, she decided to take this up as a challenge.

"Alright, tell me the details. I'd like to know more about this," she said, getting back to Rom who awaiting her reply. A hint of excitement could be heard in her voice as she spoke.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Frootsy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL