Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:18:03
Page:  1 
Billy_Russo - Obituary for an Orator Started by: Anton on Jul 26, '20 21:58

Anton makes his way from the cemetery, where he had been so distraught that the described Billy_Russo as "seet" rather than sweet.  He addresses an upset and angry crowd.

"Sometimes, my friends, sometimes there's a man.  And the man that I am talking about is a man of so small ability...

Anton realises he used the present tense and cries so hard that snot comes out of his nose.  He becomes aware that he has become mildly aroused, and realises that this is inappropriate.  He adjusts himself and continues...

Billy was a man of so small ability.  He was gunned down, like so many young men of his generation, in 12th Street, Detroit, in Corktown, and elsewhere in this world.  

Billy was tenacious.  Virtually nobody joined in his conversations, but Billy continued them anyway, simply for our entertainment.  For no other reason.  One story, the criminally underrated "Outsourcing" was ignored by everyone, save two persons, yet still, Billy gave no fewer than 23 additional spoken chapters. 

Billy also ran a low value contest, one from which he jokingly barred me from.  He sent me this message thought about it:

To: Anton
Sent: Jul 20, '20 13:38
Subject:

Hey Anton - I had to ban you from the contest or else the haters wouldn't have entered.  You'd have won though, your entry was fantastic.

We will work together soon.  I love you.

Kisses Anton on both cheeks xx 

That's how it was between us.

I miss him already.

Please share your memories of Billy here.

RIP, Billy."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

From everything that I could tell, it seems like you have a sick twisted obsession that wasn’t reciprocated. I’ve been good friends with Billy since he made his way to these shores. You could only wish to be half the man that he was. There was a kindness within him and a willingness to help anyone who asked. From the looks of it, that is something that you would never even begin to understand. He was and will always be a better man than you could ever imagine. On top of that, he was a better writer than any of the trash you try to throw out there.

I’ll never understand why Billy doing his own thing bothered you so much. Was it because he didn’t want anything to do with you so you threw a childish fit? As far as Outsourcing goes, I think you missed the entire point. I lost track of how much cash and credits that I saved by him literally giving away free grave robs and contracts. 

Does anyone actually believe the bullshit that you spew? The lies that you spread? Anyone who’s been paying a lick of attention knows that that message never happened.

Does it make you feel better that you can pretend he was your friend? From the multiple conversations he showed me, I can promise you that he found you to be the biggest scum of this place. And now that he’s gone, you still try to talk about him. That’s just pathetic at this point. Billy always saw you for the monster that you are.

We all know what you are. If it wasn’t for the cash you throw around this place, you wouldn’t have anyone protecting you. Sure, you can buy your way into running a family but that by no means makes you a crew leader.

Plain and simple, Billy hated you. You can try and dress it up however you want but deep down you know the truth and for some reason, it shakes you to your core. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

TommyDonnelly - you loved Billy, like I loved Billy. 

But there is much you don't know about Billy and I's passionate, yet volatile, relationship.

Join me.  Join my crew.  I can teach you what Billy struggled with.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Like I said, Billy was an actual friend of mine. I’ve seen each and every message. You can double talk and try to twist words but the bottom line is that you had no relationship with Billy. You only wish you did. Hence why you’re still speaking his name like some type of whining child.

Tommy, join me, son.  I can teach you great things

Report Post Tip

Please enlighten me what you can teach me. How to be the lowest of low? How to piss off the most amount of people in the shortest amount of time? Or maybe you can teach me to constantly scream someone’s name in the streets even though they don’t want anything to do with you?

There was a reason Billy hated you. Actually, there were lots of reason that he did. Unlike you, I won’t disparage anyones legacy. My friendship with Billy would have meant absolutely nothing if I joined the bought for family that you run. 

And quite frankly, when I do join someone, it will be someone who has a hell of a lot more tact and skill that you clearly don’t posses. You’re nothing more than a pawn and too stupid to actually see it.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

A pawn?  The people that work for me are the pawns, Tommy.  Every single beautiful one of them.  Loyal to the point of stupidity.  That's what I ask for.  And in return, I give them at least $4M a week EACH.  

And I'm a knight.  I move in erratic ways.  Back and forth.  Sideways.  L.

I work with bishops.  The move diagonally.  / \ - never sideways, unless we are talking at a near portrait gradient.  And neither am I a rook.  Moving forwards, and hard sideways - | -

Delicate is my Queen, but isn't the queen.  She does as she pleases, but the actual Queen does that as well.

And as for the king.  Well, I'm honoured to be in Grin-08's court.  

Report Post Tip

Yes, but can the King and the Rook move around the Castle in a way that fucking nobody understands?

Nipples, what, pray tell, are you saying?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Billy_Russo - Obituary for an Orator
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL