Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Protection: Past and Present Started by: Angel_in_Red on Apr 11, '11 20:02

Tyrant, to clarify, are you saying if you were a crewleader and a member of yours were to shoot someone who's boss recently WB'd you wouldn't punish them but would in fact praise them and stand by them against your own godfather and/or other leaders? did you draw that "Boss" badge yourself?

Report Post Tip

I'm failing to see where Tyrant said anywhere that he would praise them. He discussed the literal meaning of a 'fair game' target, and then went on to say that he would tell his crew not to shoot at them; if they did then he would still protect them the best he could. I am failing to see how that is wrong.

I would protect any of my family to the best of my abilities, as I know I have their loyalty and they have mine. That is what a good leader does, isn't it?

As for the 'Boss badge' comment, I'm not entirely sure I understand your meaning... care to elaborate?

Deadly smiles at Drexler and awaits his response.

Report Post Tip

Ah I was awaiting your arrival! Welcome, do make yourself comfortable, I was just heading off

Obviously you will side with this person, who I must add I have never met or spoke to before now. I was basing my response purely on what he had said,

It was just an odd thing to say, fair play if he feels that way, I sure hope none of my members do. We both know what my comment meant, so we need not go down that route,

I am off to watch some paint dry.

Drexler pats DeadlySin on the head then skips off

Toodles.

Report Post Tip

If I had known what your comment meant, I wouldn't have asked or said that I didn't understand it. I'm not the type to do that.

Whilst it is always frustrating when someone retires early from a debate, a Don Crewleader is understandably a very busy man.

Deadly's army of bodyguards step in the way of Drexler as he attempts to reach toward Deadly's head.

Don't take it personally, they're very loyal. Good Day, Don Drexler.

Deadly tips his hat as Drexler skips away.

Report Post Tip

Deadly's request for clarification was one I was waiting to have addressed personally. I know how I read your comment about the boss badge and if you are questioning how we give out rank here in New York I'd be most interested in hearing about it.

Report Post Tip

I am as curious as Whatsername with exactly what you're talking about Drexler.  I would have you approach your response privately with Whatsername, because your actions are pretty patronizing and not at all how you should be representing my city.  Furthermore, unless you are using them to put them into a grave, you should keep your hands off anybody from another city. 

Roman turns his attention to Whatsername.

While I can certainly apologize for how Drexler just acted, I still can't discern what he meant, and hope that we will keep touch in figuring this out.

Report Post Tip

I've spoken with both Roman and Whatsername regarding what I said here last night so wont go into specifics or the supposed logic of my thoughts, I was having a rough day and I must of misheard/interpreted what sir Tyrant was trying to convey, I do apologize for speaking with such lack of respect not only for a Boss of New York but in general, I am not sure what came over me, what is said I cant take back, I do however apologise mainly to Tyrant for saying what I said, ShiftyWaffle for insulting his member and to Whatsernae for insulting her fine city. Not to mention making chicago look bad.

Drexler passes off a little envelope to a kid standing to his side, with clear instructions to find Tyrant and pass it on, the kid was unaware but it had a personal cheque for 5million dollars.

No one should speak that way to anyone regardless of who they are and for that I apologise, I have hereby sent you an "apologetic" sum of money to attempt to make up for my idiocy last night,

Apologies to Whatsername, Tyrant, ShiftyWaffle and of course Roman.

I hope you all accept this and of course if you do need me or want to chat more feel free to find me in the coffeshops or drop me a mail.

Report Post Tip

No apology then for the way you attempted to publicly patronise me? Lovely. Good day, Don Drexler.

Deadly pulls a cigar from his pocket and lights it before walking away.

Report Post Tip

Don Drexler I have to say it takes a lot for someone to come publicly and admit they have misspoken. New York appreciates your efforts in this matter. As I have communicated to you in private, it was not your asking Tyrant for clarification that was the issue, I was concerned with the boss badge comment, which you have now addressed and respectfully apologized for.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection: Past and Present
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL