Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:48
Page:  1 
The Journal II Started by: -Premeir on Apr 12, '11 02:14

GAS GAS GAS GAS

EVERYONE GET YOUR FUCKING MASKS ON NOW

Premeir dug into his satchel grabbing his Gas mask like he had done many times before, putting it on he re-shouldered his rifle and begin to fire it again at the approaching enemy.

RELOADING he yelled as his weapon ran dry

Suddenly a gernade flew into the fox hole Premeir was in

BOOM!

He awoke, someone was banging on his bed room door, he whipped his brow

Another fucking dream about that war.

He opened the door, his head of security spoke

"Don Premeir sorry to wake you, but DurzoB and Katana are here, you told me to wake you when they got here with the weekly protection money"

Send them in Premeir replied as he walked towards his desk

Durzo and kat walked in throwing the stack of cash on the desk with a smile, before both looking down they say the worn leather journal, they had seen many times before, it had the word 'Premeir' carved into it

Looking up at them Premeir grabbed the journal and went to stow it in the desk

"WAIT" They both shouted

"Err i mean, could you read us something from it, it's always good to hear old stories"

Premeir looked at both of them, and pointed with his hands to sit

Glancing over the page he had last turned to, it all flowed back into his head like it was yesterday

I am sure you both know the Caius family line, this is a story about his ancestors first kill, to make their bones.

Looking down at the page he begin to speak

I needed a problem taken care of, I have been training caius for months to be able to take care of problems like this for the family, so he could finally make his bones, and further his skills.

Hearing the knock at the door Premeir approached, opening it, Caius stood there and then spoke

"ThomasRourke Said you wanted to see me sir"

Yeah see you, not hear you, get your fucking ass in here.

Premeir set down at the table and poured a drink for himself as Caius lit a smoke

You will be making your bones today, i am sure you know what, that means. You will do exactly what i say when i say it, if this fucks up it falls back on me.

Caius nodding be moved with premeir to gather the equipment

getting to the location, an old building they went up the side ladder and ended up on the roof, 4 stories up

The target is in Al's Cafe 500 yards out, unpack the rifle.

Caius moved to the case, taking the weapon out he ran his hands across its fine wood and metal, Premeir took great care of his weapons, as if they were his children

Caius set on the roof for what seemed like an hour just laying down with the rifle, as premeir looked through the spotting scope

There he is, take the scope cover off and get a sight picture

Caius did it instantly and spoke "Aquired"

Wind is blowing in the east, and the rifle is zeroed at 300 yards, Aim to the right 6 inches and up 3 inches

Looking from the scope caius spoke "Erm are you sure"

Premeir kept his eye in the spotting scope and said nothing, caius knew what it meant, "Do exactly as i say"

Taking the slack out of the trigger he squeezed it lightly

BOOM!

Looking up at DurzoB and Katana

Everyone always remember the first one, who you made your bones on, Caius went to his grave knowing he did a perfect job, with a perfect shot.

You just have to know when the killing needs to stop, when you need to become the teacher and teach others, that is the true skill of hitter.

Report Post Tip

Gaius swiveled around in his chair and walked over to his older brother, the Don of Chicago.

Plucking a cigarette from his pack, he fumbled for a match and before he could finish emptying his pockets of the random rubble on the desk before him, Premeir pulled a cigar lighter from his pocket and lit the cigarette. Inhaling, Gaius nodded his thanks, and starting blowing a blue fog into the room from his nostrils.

I remember reading about that just yesterday premmy. If only your ancestor had known how scared shitless Caius was at the time, or maybe he did?

Gaius chuckled quietly, as DurzoB and Katana exchanged looks of utter bewilderment.

He did, ingenious. I agree that most don't know when the killing needs to stop, most see me as a bloodthirsty individual, a warmonger. This image is inaccurate, the time for war is past. The time for rebuilding and teaching the new comers to our shores is now.

Anyone can pop a shot off, but it takes a true hitter to be able to teach another.

Report Post Tip

Katana nods as she hears Don Premier speak.

Your words of wisdom always give us wonderful insite. It is great to hear of things from the past that way we can always make sure to either follow in those footsteps or avoid the issue that created a problem. Yours and Caius's ancestors seem to go back a ways, and it is wonderful to hear of your stories together.

Katana lights up a smoke as she ponders his words.

Knowing when to stop can be a challenge.. Is it greed or just the hunger that drives us to not stop? Katana shrugs as she picks up the journal and reads the story again pondering to herself.

Please continue to enlighten us with your words of wisdom. I throughly enjoy hearing of the past trials and tribulations.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity found herself to enjoy and understand the story that Don Premier had told. She thought it over in her mind about how once your gun tastes blood it is hard to hold back and not continue. She could find that difficult for many others and many had fallen due to that failure.

"You are quite right, sir." Shaking her head sadly she looked down at the ground for a second. "It is a sad, but true issue we have in this thing of ours. There have been many times that we have seen people fall because they couldn't holster their gun and learn to stop their shooting. You would think people would learn from this, but many don't. That is why, like you said, it is a skill for someone to be able to teach others and to hope they take such wisdom and put it to use."

Smiling at those that were shocked to see her, she then goes on her way back to work and her own family's HQ.

Report Post Tip

Durzo gets up as Prem finishes his story, while holding the door open for Katana he turns to Don -Premeir

"Thankyou sir for letting us have a glimpse into your history, your storys of your ancestors are always great to hear. I look forward to hearing more from your journal. If i can get the spare time from collecting for you i must look towards starting to write my own. So hopefully in time i too can share history with this community."

Durzo nods respectfully to his boss as he leaves the room.

Report Post Tip

I am sure most of us remember when we 'made our bones'. The nervous split second when you pull the trigger. Nothing sweeter than when you see the target hit the deck and you can breathe a sigh of relief. It gives you good confidence to go on and do it some more.

The problem now we have is when people get too bloodthirsty and cannot stop, going over the top makes people careless and more prone to mistakes. Numerous hitters have fell due to gun malfunction, for the sake of a kill. Usually it is just bad luck and can happen to anyone, all we can do is not take our eye off the ball and play for good fortune.

There is a big difference between being a wacker and a hitter. Anyone can be a wacker, we can all hold a gun and shoot someone, the bums make it all too easy for us. Being a hitter takes dedication, patience and hard work, they are just a few abilities needed to becoming a hitter.

A lot of people around here can do with the teaching, it is up to the true hitters to show them the ropes and guide them.

Report Post Tip

It is very interesting to see how things were before my bloodline was around. I always look forward to learning more about the leaders of this business so I can learn everything I can from them.

Report Post Tip

Its always great to see a story from some ones ancestors, we don't get any these days so Thank you for sharing with us Premeir. I enjoyed reading sir.

Report Post Tip

Once again, I can do nothing but agree with Fernando's words of wisdom, he has managed to capture everything I wished to add to the fine story. I know a lot of wackers, but only a few real hitters.

There is more to our life than killing, thats the problem with these wackers, they fail to realise that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Journal II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL