Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:10
Page:  1 
A Mysterious Man. Started by: StillSmokin on Apr 12, '11 23:48

Emerging through a thick cloud of fog, a man wearing a long tan trench-coat and a black fedora hat strolls out from a backalley behind the ~Jefferson Park Bookmakers Extraordinaire ~. With his hands tucked deep in his pockets and the collar of his trench-coat pulled up to cover his face, the man briskly walks through the street until he comes to a towering, shady looking apartment block. He takes a key from his pocket and unlocks the front door. Walking up the stairs he senses something is wrong and removes his Colt .38 from his waist strap. The man reaches the door to his apartment, it is wide open but there is no sign of movement inside the poorly lit room. As he enters the room he is greeted by the sweet smell of cigar smoke, thick in the air. He turns on the light. Sitting on a barstool in the far corner of the room, a second mysterious figure sits silently smoking a cigar, without a sign of emotion or even recognition of another presence, the man stares at the wall opposite him, toking on his cigar.

"Who the Fuck are you?!? What the Fuck are you doing in my apartment?!? And is that one of my Fucking cigars?!?"

The mysterious figure remains seated and shows no sign of response to the questions that had been asked to him.

"Last chance! Before i re-decorate my wall with the blood from your head, Tell me Who the Fuck you are!!!"

The man stands up from his barstool, still no change of expression on his face, and turns to look at the confused gentleman...

"Dont worry about who i am, that question holds no importance. The problem is, Who the Fuck are you, Smoke??? What have you achieved here??? Why are you a Fucking NOBODY?!?"

Smoke pulls up his Colt and aims it directly at the mysterious mans face.

"Calm down kid, im no threat to you. Put the weapon down, i give you my word i mean no harm and im here to help."

Smoke looks shocked, he holsters his gun and walks towards his kitchen. He reaches up to a cupboard and pulls out two large tumblers and a bottle of whisky. Whilst filling two glasses with the whisky, Smoke confronts the mystery man...

"So who sent you? You know my name so you must know me, right? I like to keep a low profile around here so i would be enlightend to know how you know of me."

"Your name is Smoke and your not reaching your potential. The only two answers you need, Sir. Lets just say, ive seen you around and ive noticed your lack of, err how can i put this?, Effort. Youve been here for a while now and you lack the street presence that you require to begin building a name for yourself. People pay no attention to the quiet man around here, you gotta' be out there communicating and forming connections to enhance your future businesses around here. If you dont know people, you cant do Shit! Im here as your wake up call, to kick your ass into gear and get you to the high ranking future that i know awaits you. You have alot of potential kid, so sort your shit out and stop being another waster."

Smoke, already on his second glass of whisky, pulls out another barstool and takes a seat next to the wise old man. He lights up a cigar, takes one big, long draw on it and exhales the smoke up towards the ceilling.

"I understand, Sir. I realise i have not been communicating as well as i should have been and i want to change that, being the man of mystery gets you nowhere and i want to go far. I plan on being here a long time and i WILL be an influence here on these streets. I intend on making more contacts, meeting new people and hopefully contributing alot more to the expanding culture of our already fine streets. Its been a long time coming but Smoke is here and i plan on being here for a while. Thank you for your wise words, Sir. You have assisted me greetly but please, Who Are You??? And Why do you care about my potential???"

"My name is Donny and Im your brother, Smoke. Im a wanted man around here so i wont be staying but i had to come and see you before i left. Dont let me down kid, get out there, make a name for yourself and achieve something. Dont do what i did and be forced out of here, youll regreat it when your gone. Goodbye brother, ill be keeping track of you and ill alwys have your back but DONT let me down!"

Donny rises from his stool, puts out his cigar in his glass and walks towards the door. He turns back and stares into Smokes wide open eyes...

"Dont let me down brother and dont follow me, i cant be here. See you around kid."

"WAIT!!! What the fu..."

BANG!

The door slams shut and Smoke is left sitting in his empty apartment, whisky in one hand and a cigar in the other. He continues drinking, now  straight from the bottle.

24 Hours Pass...

Smoke is awoken by the sound of a bustling city full of people, all going about their daily business. He stags to the bathroom and stands in front of the sink, gazing deeply into the mirror and looking confused...

"Was that a dream? Did that really happen? It seems so vivid but it just doesnt feel real. I cant risk it, dream or not it was good advice. Im sorting my shit out, ive been here too long and ive gone nowhere. Im sortin' this out!"

Smoke proceeds to wash his face and brush his teeth before picking up his trench-coat and fedora and heading out into the street to see whos presence graces the streets on this fine morning. Strutting down the street, feeling completely reviatalised by the previous nights events, Smoke strolls into his HQ. The HQ is full of Spanish Inquisition family members...

"Goodmorning fellow family members, i would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Smoke and i am a loyal to The Spanish Inquisition. I have been here for a few weeks now and i feel ashamed about the lack of presence that i have cast upon these streets. I have yet to meet many of my fellow Inquisition members and i regret this. I have come here today to show my commitment to our cause and to show that i want to be a solid member of this great family unit. How is everybody doing?"...

(Open to a replies, please introduce yourself.)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mysterious Man.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL