Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:48:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Looking for a new family to be purged in Started by: Cory-Chase on Jul 31, '20 03:17
You guys excited for the new Ghost joke that Grin is going to run into the ground?

I sure am
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ghost-soon-to-be igfp ilu

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Purge, purge, purge, purge, purge. 

Report Post Tip
Right back at ya SpaceKabob

"Purge, purge, purge, purge, purge." 

Oops! I think you dropped something.

Arroyo stoops to pick up Grin-08 's dropped to-do list. 

Let me get that for you. 

Report Post Tip

I take the list from Arroyo's dead hand, leaving the rest of him to be cleaned up off the sidewalk.

"Thanks man! I've been looking for this everywhere." He puts a line through Arroyo's name, just beneath all the ones purged by Defender. "What a productive few days!"

"You shouldn't talk to dead people, Grin," said GhostAnton. He kinda had a point, so I decided not to shoot at a rogue 43,000 times and go to bed instead. 

Grin I'd happily start an exorcism service just to get rid of this shtick. You're better than this

Report Post Tip

"An exorcism service would really, really help me out." I see the army of ghosts crowding around me and let out a sigh. "Alas, I feel all the whinging, crying and endless sad-sackery have finally taken their toll on me though. Perhaps irreparably, truth be told. In fact, I'm not sure I'm actually better than this at all now that I think about it AND I'm much too lazy to turn up to the exorcism, naturally." 

Report Post Tip

You think it's time to step back from the public eye for the second time?

Report Post Tip

"Na." 

Report Post Tip

Fuck yeah, I'm all on board for Grin actually being part of the streets. This world is better when you don't let others be your mouthpiece

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Looking for a new family to be purged in
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL