Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:12
Page:  1 
Columbo, Private Investigator Started by: Columbo on Aug 03, '20 16:08

Columbo was watching as the last of the furniture was being brought into the small office.  He needed a base of operations for when he visited Detroit and expected that with the amount of crime in this town, he would be here often.  Stepping outside, he looked at the freshly painted door and the stenciling that had recently been added that said:

Columbo

Private Investigator

No Job to Small

<font color="#66CCFF">WHEN YOU HAVE ELIMINATED THE</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">IMPOSSIBLE</font>

WHATEVER REMAINS, HOWEVER

<font color="#66CCFF">IMPROBABLE,</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">MUST BE THE</font>

TRUTH

Columbo stapled several fliers to the front door so that he could be contacted once there were cases to be solved.  He might have to waive his fees for the first few cases to build up a client base, but it would be worth it to bring justice to the victims in this brutal world of ours.

Report Post Tip

Tad heard of a new man in town that was an expert at solving crimes. Although his own profession may involve a crime or two, he definitely could use somebody with detective skills to help him out now and again. The man went by the name 'Columbo' and had a stellar reputation according to those he was able to ask. You wouldn't hire somebody without a few references....

"It's right down this hall?" He asked somebody who was going into their own office by the elevator, "I just wasn't exactly sure where his office was. I want to make sure that I'm knocking on the right door. Never know in this city what could happen if you knock on the wrong one."

The man nodded quickly as he recognized Tad and fumbled with his keys to get his door unlocked. Tad now having confirmed the location of the man's office made his way down the hall at a brisk pace. The door looked freshly painted and tagged for business. He straightened his tie and knocked firmly on the door.

"Hello! Mr. Columbo! I'm looking to inquire about your services!" He shouted hoping that even if the man was busy he would come to the door with haste.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Columbo, Private Investigator
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL