Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:31:42
Page:  1 
Playing without timers. Started by: Tommy-Capello on Aug 07, '20 09:36

How many of you play without timers? Not because you can't afford them but because of choice. I'm one of those who plays without timers because of choice and enjoy it. I view it as MR Hard mode. Timers make a couple of things easier sure like being able to ask the FBN agent about specific drugs, the quickbuy option, and how many people you've busted and the XP you're gaining during jails but I enjoy the challenge of not having to rely on them. The challenge of not having all that stuff makes it fun for me. When I tell people I don't use timers people think I'm crazy.

Report Post Tip

I played for a long time without them when I first started.  Not because I couldn't get them, but because I had no idea what they were for and people here are not real generous on offering help until you finally can find a few people to take you under their wing and give you guidance and suggestions and help you understand the perks and aspect of this game.  I do use them now and do rely on them.  

Report Post Tip

Every now and then I'll buy the 7 day option but I rarely do it.

Report Post Tip

It usually depends on how soon into an account I do or do not buy them. When I do buy them, I become somewhat reliant on them. When I don't, I tend to almost develop an internal clock for checking in for certain actions. Honestly there are some little side benefits to timers besides just letting you know when to petty, felony, shoot, PP, etc. that I enjoy about timers. But overall I think that it is very easy to keep on a pretty consistent schedule without them. 

Plus, even with timers I'm not being notified while not logged in. So I will log in with multiple action ready to go and it could be 15 minutes past when they opened up. Either way I'm not always going to be accurate to the second with or without those timers every single day.

Report Post Tip
I've played a few times without timers. Fun fact though go to the Help then click timers toolbars. They fucking suck and you have to reset them manually but better than nothing.
Report Post Tip

I personally feel trying to play without the timers is crazy. The Best item in game for spending of credits in terms of return on investment in my opinion.

Can anyone remember the old monstrosity timers which people made out of game & would link to? They were fkin massive & took up like a third of the screen? Fun times.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I consider Timers a must have, they're so vital to effectively "playing" the game. Same for a CA on early levels, their ROI for even JB'ing is insane. 

Report Post Tip

I'm far too lazy to play without the timers. but kudos to you for doing it.

I'd just forget everything without the little bell.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Playing without timers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL