Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:00:44
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Is this what it has come down to Started by: HansJnr on Mar 05, '08 09:16
So my father, Hans, was new to this world, he flew over from Germany to make a better life for himself and me. He even came to the streets to talk to people on numerous occasions.

But what a suprise, new blood, new humour and new talkers are not given the chance to live. After numerous threats from a high ranking member of our society, his life has been taken.

l0v3hanD, the RHM of itnervention threatened my father numerous times that he would hunt him down and kill him, within minutes of his final threat, my fathers life was taken.

Now let me ask you, with the leaders so dead against killing under 48 hours, will l0v3hanD be punished, or will it be ushered under the carpet?

I feel it will be the latter, but please, intervention, prove me wrong...
Report Post Tip
Lets leave aside your speech in the streets that could possibly have caused your death to be authorised, I'm intrigued what evidence you have to come out accusing lovehand (god I can't be bothered to fill in the numbers instead of letters) of shooting you?
Report Post Tip
what stupid speech is this? you mean the one about the LA lock down, which is clearly a bit of fun? hell, if we are killing people for trying to wake the streets up, then no wonder they are dead.

secondly, all of the evidence was in my dads letter box, upon his death, the letters have dissapeared.

finally, i may well of been wrong, maybe lovehand was bluffing, perhaps it was someone else who was in LA.

Maybe it was you SunTzu? No matter, I now have a death list, Suntzu and Lovehand are at the top of it. The saddest thing is I would of expected mroe from the two of you...
Report Post Tip
Hello HansJnr,

I suspect it will be the latter and with due course.

As you have stated, your father was new to this world and he made allot of basic errors. When you enter the life of a gangster, you must appreciate that you start from the bottom and work your way up. Your father had other plans. He decided to start from the top and claim a city, for this he paid with his life.

Or . . . perhaps his murder was one of fear, such an ambitions Gangster will undoubtedly not have risen to the top and threatened the current Crew Leaders??

But I suspect it was solely that your father broke protocol, claimed a city and disrespected all that have worked hard to get where they are in doing so.
Report Post Tip
To be totally honest...Im tired of seeing this kinda stuff in the streets, why not bring it up to intervention personally, and find out actually what happened before making his family look like shit here. if there is no reasoning for lovehands actions i'm sure it will be taken care of by Intervention.
Report Post Tip
Rhurac, what si disrespectful about a Civilian claiming a city with the shitty stick? if you had half a brain cell, you would realsie it was humerous....he even invited people to join his revloution.

but new evidence has come to light, i can confirm it was not Lovehand.
Report Post Tip
I resent the implication that I have half a brain cell, especially when put forward by someone who accuses an innocent man of murder, bad mouths a respected Consigliere in public for not punishing that innocent man, and whilst mocking me pronounces my name wrong.

Hans, I do have one question for you, you and your father came over from Germany you say? Does that mean that if you died, there will be no heir to that wonderful throne you have built for your family?
Report Post Tip
Rhuarac, there will always be plenty of family members who will fly over and kill you if thats what you are asking?

You see, I enjoy bloodline killing, it is one of my families past times.
Report Post Tip
The problem with your "joke" is that people do not take it lightly when you post things about a CL in the streets and "claim" a city. Joke or no joke, people took offense. There are some things that are alright to joke about, but common sense tells us that a civie coming to the streets, badmouthing leader(s), and acting like you are "claiming" a city would not be appropriate. I agree, if you have a problem you should go to the source and voice your complaint, not air your dirty laundry for everyone to see.
Report Post Tip
HansJnr, i wish it was me who killed you :(

You actually did the right thing and asked if i killed you in PM!....But oh no when i actually tell you it couldn't possibly be me, you bring it to the streets. Well done sir.

Would you like me to find the killer so you can hurl abuse at them also?
Report Post Tip
*rubs hands together*

Well, seeing as you chose to threaten me, I'll see you in 24 hours Hans? my gun pressed to your head :)

A shame, as I merely raised the question politely but apparently you fly off the handle easily.

A shame, as you do seem a somewhat literate gentleman otherwise.
Report Post Tip
Once again, it's pronounced Rhuarc.

And I would welcome a visit from your family members.

I think that last statement clears this debate up, you mentioned your father was killed "After numerous threats from a high ranking member of our society, his life has been taken." I suspect, like his son, your father was disrespectful to numerous members of this society.

You state "L0v3hanD, the RHM of intervention threatened my father numerous times that he would hunt him down and kill him", and yet, here you are threatening to kill me.

Please, when you turn gangster, come "gun me down" :D
Report Post Tip
heather, you must be going deaf in your old age, where did my father disrespect a leader?

at the end of the day, this is just BULLSHIT, you all know it is.

Your leaders auth MUTES and kill street talkers, thats fuckign great isnt it
Report Post Tip
*Yawn*

Hello Heather, good to see you :)

And you Sun_Tzu, I hope your both well :)
Report Post Tip
I actually hear perfectly well. Posting that bit about PriceOfCheese was blatant disrespect clearly. Like I said, joke or no joke, he should have been mindful not to attempt make a touchy subject humorous.
Report Post Tip
Look at all the disrespect you have Just given in this little thread and you wonder why your father was killed...I never met your father so I cant speak for his actions but you are not making it any better for your family name. Again all this is gonna do is aggravate others for no reason. Your father is dead, no amount of bitching crying or complaining is gonna bring him back so the way I see it, this conversation is pointless. I personally think you should have brought this up with Intervention and Lovehand themselves...
Report Post Tip
He did! but couldn't accept the answers he received, so unfortunately he had to cry about things.
Report Post Tip
Just to re-iterate, incase anyone at the back didn't hear him. He said: "but new evidence has come to light, I can confirm it was not Lovehand."

Poor l0v3hand, being victimised like that!
Report Post Tip
i have not disrespected anyone, jsut laid out the facts how i see them.

and hey its only lovehand, no one gives a fuck about him anyway, he is just a joke
Report Post Tip
LMAO!

I love this guy!

He throws abuse and threats around in his first seconds of breathing, then claims not to have disrespected anyone, which is funny in it's self but he manages to take it one step further and finish up with another criticism!

Thank you HansJnr, you really are quite a character!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is this what it has come down to
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL