Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:55:10
Page:  1 
DSFC Format Explanation and Preliminary fights Started by: Dean on Aug 08, '20 21:27

Dean walks out onto the stage dressed in a nice suit some would say "dressed to the nines" to put it in perspective, Dean was coming out here for a very important reason. So important that he had only smoked a little bit of weed and hadn't even had a drink yet!! Dean walks up to the podium and clears his throat.

"Hello everyone! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to be with you today! As of now the entry to the tournament has closed and it is easy for us to look at what we have and announce the format and rewards for each division!"

"The males will fight in a 16 man tournament in standard format. The following matches will be your first round bouts so you can begin preparing and begin shit talking one another!"

"The first round of the male tournament is as followed;"

Wheeler v Kenji

TadKnackered v Gimpanzee

LoganNineFingers v Tony_TwoTimes

Phili-stein v Zebedee

Parker v Massimo

Jesus-Frankenstein v Duggee

Madhatter v Tommy-Capello

Gaspare v Ronnie-Radke

*Matches were determined by seeding, seeding worked as first man to enter was the first seed (Wheeler) and everyone was seeded all the way down to 16 (Kenji) the highest and lowest seed were matched up to fight 1-16 this is how you got your opponent. The following is set up in bracket format so you can see who you will fight in the next round.

Prizes for winner:

$2,500,000

Corrupt Agent w/ Double Units

Super VIP

7.5 Credits

Petty Proficiency 

Attack Proficiency

Achievement Reveal/Bookkeeper (60 Days)

Now that the male division is clear and laid out we will move to the female division unfortunately we did not have the 8 fighters we were hoping for but not to worry we will carry on with the 6 fighters who did sign up. As well as the top 4 out of the 6 will also be given free entry into the next event in hope of growing the division to at least 8 fighters.

"Now as for our ladies I think this is really going to be the division to watch, small division but just as fierce. Though because we only had 6 females enter, the first two who submitted themselves for the tournament will not have to fight in the first round. Giving themselves an advantage as well as guaranteeing they will be part of the next event as a show of thanks to them. So without further delay here are your female fights."

Preliminary Fight 1

Henrietta v Laura

Winner to fight

vGoddess

Preliminary Fight 2

KarrinMurph v Enid

Winner to fight

Calista

*Matches were determined in the same fashion as the male division.

Prizes for winner:

$1,000,000

Corrupt Agent w/ Double Units

2.5 Credits

Petty Proficiency 

Attack Proficiency

Achievement Reveal/Bookkeeper (60 Days)

Betting will not be available for the preliminary fights.

"Now I invite you all to come out onto the streets and witness the event, and have your wallets ready for the first round of each tournament when betting WILL be available in a limited capacity. Though do not fret betting will open up at large in the later rounds of the event."

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip
Terrific news Deano I personally cannot wait to throw down with my fellow gals! I would also like to wish the less talented but still decent looking male division good luck, we prefer quality over quantity over here. Calista "The Manic Manc" is raring to go.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ronnie gasps when Calista finishes speaking “Excuse me! I am the sexiest man on this planet!” He says before turning to Dean and shaking his hand “Thanks for putting this on sir. It shall be fun punching and being punched. After all it’s never fun without a bit of blood.” Ronnie says laughing and giving a wink to dean. 

Report Post Tip

Henrietta got news of the match up results and she looked forward to the fight especially to have the chance to earnestly spar with a crew mate if she won her match. the thouht of that sent chills of excitement down her spine, Henrietta fixed her glasses as she smiled then spoke

"goodness, this card couldnt be better i get the opportunity to break my face on somebodies fist twice!" she joked but then continued " in all seriousness i'm looking forward to the fights and may the best woman win"

she smiled then made her way to the gym to do some training to maintain the shape she would need in order to give the earnest fight that her opponents deserved.

Report Post Tip

Gimpanzee received word of who his opponent was going to be..

What a catastrophic bracket for old TadKnackered!

Report Post Tip

Dean

did you miss me out old boy?

Report Post Tip

Ignore me

my oldl and feeble mind can't seem to process simple information any more.

apologies.

Report Post Tip
I noticed the prizes are slightly skewed in the favour of the Bois though!
Report Post Tip

Bowing his head to Calista, Vanya smiled. 

"Due to the number of male participants and then the number of female participants, the prizes were increased in that favor of the male participants. Still we hope that does not take away from the fun that will be had during this....DSFC Competition, still wondering if it's in a ring at this point."

He shook his head wondering if Dean failed to mention that, for all everyone it was happening in a backyard! Sighing, he found that he distracted himself before talking again. 

"We do hope, for the next time, as this already had gained some traction, that it encourages the female athletes to come out here and prove themselves as you and the ladies are already and are about to do Calista. Thus it would therefore increase the purse for the female participants in the DSFC."

Smiling, he took a smoke from his pocket, lighting it and taking a quick puff as he looked around. He really needed that answer for the ring question, cause it was still on his mind...

Report Post Tip

Ninefingers notices his first fight had been scheduled. His opponent was Tony_TwoTimes. Logen had not come across this guy before. A normal man might have pitied him, but Logen had no more pity in him than the winter. Less even.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I get it V I do! Although statistically speaking there is always going to be more men than ladies here, so any competition that's broken down into gender means we won't ever compete for the same prizes as the boys? I'm still stoked for this though was just something I noticed.
Report Post Tip

This looks like it will be a wonderful season of pugilism Dean, I am hoping that Detroit makes a good show of things. @Phili-stein should be an early favourite given that Zebedee can't even find himself, what hope has he of finding his opponent in the squared circle?

Report Post Tip
Any update on if this is still happening after recent events?
Report Post Tip

At poor old Dean 's funeral I saw his son mentioning it would not be going ahead. He's steering away from this life of crime in general I think. 

Report Post Tip

this is a shame.

I wonder if a like minded soul may take up the baton?

Report Post Tip

Zebedee, why would you want to?

You are 50% dead already, you are 15 days old, brother, its only 15-20 before they kill you. Are you just a noble creature that doesn't care regardless of your efforts they will kill you at X days of danger.

Report Post Tip

Early morning in the South side of Chicago, Tony spends his time training at the local gym. A poster he had acquired with the fight entrys could be seen pinned on his locker.

You either win some or lose some heh.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DSFC Format Explanation and Preliminary fights
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL