Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:31:01
Page:  1 
Chicago Incentive - 5 Man Night-time Operation Started by: Grin-08 on Aug 12, '20 10:12

Our business is truly a 24/7 endeavor. Sadly, I'm getting old and I enjoy my beauty sleep so I can no longer be available at the beck and call of any would-be associates in the early hours of the morning.

In order to combat this, I am waiving any fees associated with establishing a 5 man operation within Chicago for anyone who plies their trade primarily during the early GMT hours of say 22:00 - 07:00. If you're usually out doing work at this time, making scores and pulling off jobs, I want you to come and work for me in Chicago.

I feel like there is an opportunity for me to expand the pull of the Gang and I needs someone (or several people) to help me achieve that. 

Anyone who is interested in taking me up on this opportunity, please let me know. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The Bronx fully supports this, therefore i will also be offering this opportunity to anyone that wishes to set up in my district. 

Report Post Tip

Due to totally new and totally unrealistic demands, Pioneer Square will also be open for new operations working within the stated hours.

Report Post Tip

So does this mean you are running out of fishing expeditions?  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tilted well we caught a whopper with you, so id say the fishing is just peachy. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Scousepole knows something I don't know? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Incentive - 5 Man Night-time Operation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL