Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:57:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Fairest Writing Competition Started by: LSD on Aug 12, '20 15:48
Well done LSD I'm well chuffed with how this has been done it was truly well needed. Things were getting a tad testy and you stepped in and done wonderfully, I can't wait to see who the judges have deemed the winner. In addition, I'd like to see more of this and hope things like this pick up momentum again.
Report Post Tip

The judges have got back to me with the results! I want to thank everyone for participating in the event and we really had some great entries. Everyone was extremely close and if I were a richer man I'd happily payout more to everyone who entered.

The Winners:

In FIRST PLACE we have TadKnackered

In SECOND PLACE we have Columbo

In THIRD PLACE we have Curtis

Congratulations to our winners and a huge shout out to everyone who has contributed to make this event possible. I will be working through the list of entrants and payouts will occur by the end of the day. I hope see everyone next time and thank you again for competing!

Report Post Tip

A messenger came running up to Tad where he sat upon a park bench. The stranger was winded from their long run here and had to take a seat next to him while Tad waited excitedly to hear what the news was...

"Well!? What is it? Don't keep me waiting all day!" Tad shouted with impatience. 

The young man finally seemed to be able to get a few words out, "You....you...won....the compe....competition....in the streets."

Tad couldn't wait for anything more as he got up and made his way quickly to where the competition had been announced by LSD not too long ago. He figured that would be where this man was announcing the victors of such a competition. 

After some time running, then boarding a bus, then a plane, and eventually taking a break at a bar.....Tad arrived with a bit of a buzz in front of LSD.

"Thank you sir! I honestly was not sure my entry would be good enough to take even second place. I'm very appreciative of you putting on this contest and for the judges believing my work deserved top prize. I look forward to any future contests you put on whether they have prizes or not. The prompt was fantastic for getting the mind going." He shook LSD's hand and tipped his hat at the other competitors who he knew had been right on his heels in the contest with their masterful entries as well. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fairest Writing Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL