Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 21:46:29
Page:  1 
Sponsor Data Collection Help Needed Started by: Squishy on Aug 13, '20 18:36

I am researching better ways to motivate sponsors.

Mind walking me through what your average earnings were per associate that you earned for those that made it to mademan for your past few crewleaders? 

What did your CL set the taxes at for new associates?

Did you get all of your associates earnings, all or did your CL pocket some/most/all of it?

Did your current or previous families add any incentive on top of the game funds earmarked for sponors for them reaching Made?  What were they?

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the game could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family?

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the CL could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family?

Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For the characters that made it to made I'd say my average earnings was around $400,000-$1,000,000 about, each one ranged very differently.

New associates were usually taxed between 5-10%, rarely ever was out of the zone.

Never got any associate earnings; CL pocketed all of it each time.

Incentives for earning made/sponsor didn't really exist; usually once you became Made you'd become a sponsor at least for my history. Had a few times where asking for sponsorship by myself even at WG worked.

No taxes take; I think definitely clarifying more that CL's should offer up that sponsors would earn their associates earnings would give more incentives for both sides, and the same goes for CL's to have them actually start using that "feature" to add motivation. Really offering up any amount to sponsors for what said sponsors' associates earned would do pretty well.

Report Post Tip

Aside from my time as an upper, i have made no real effort to sponsor in some few years. 

I would note that after the implementation of the change sending associate money to the cl instead of the sponsor, i never saw so much as a dime from having associates.

Report Post Tip

Mind walking me through what your average earnings were per associate that you earned for those that made it to mademan for your past few crewleaders?  No idea xD

What did your CL set the taxes at for new associates? Usually the same as everyone else

Did you get all of your associates earnings, all or did your CL pocket some/most/all of it? All of it

Did your current or previous families add any incentive on top of the game funds earmarked for sponors for them reaching Made?  What were they? Nope

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the game could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family? Making sub-crews a thing

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the CL could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family? Making sub-crews a thing (If the game didn't do so)

Report Post Tip

Mind walking me through what your average earnings were per associate that you earned for those that made it to mademan for your past few crewleaders? Since you switched the earnings from the sponsor to the CL I have never seen a penny of it from any CL. I have tried in the past to pass the associates earnings back to the Sponsor, but I have had so few Sponsor/Associate groupings in recent years that the money has been poor.

What did your CL set the taxes at for new associates? Generally its been the same throughout the crew I'd assume, but as a sponsor you don't see what the tax rates are so its impossible to tell.

Did you get all of your associates earnings, all or did your CL pocket some/most/all of it? As I stated, all the associates earnings have gone to my past CLs.

Did your current or previous families add any incentive on top of the game funds earmarked for sponors for them reaching Made?  What were they? I have done so myself in the past, paid the associate and the Sponsor money when the Associate gets their button, but I have never been a member of a crew that has done the same.

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the game could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family? No take, no incentives, nothing.

On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the CL could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family? As Len said, Sub crews used to be a great thing, however I honestly believe that crews are too small now to have proper subcrews. Subcrews worked best when we had crews of 100+

Report Post Tip

Sorry, misread this one:
On top of your take of the taxes, are there any other incentives that the game could provide that would make the difference in you wanting to help grow your family? Put it back the way it was, with money going to both the CL and the Sponsor, or better yet, give it all to the sponsor and leave it up to them to pass it to the CL, that makes more sense from a realism point of view.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

this is my first time being a sponsor so i'm not so sure.

so far my associate has paid 800 dollars and i've spent that on thinks to help my bone broth.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sponsor Data Collection Help Needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL