Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Rival Liquor Started by: Tommy_Carroll on Apr 15, '11 18:57

(OOC: Ah crap, guess I was abit too late, scrap that last post)

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Ah crap, scrap that last post)

Report Post Tip

(Hey scrap that last post, the Tommies one weren't there before I started typing.)

Report Post Tip

Having a gun pointed at you from behing is never an easy feeling, having two, well then your pretty much pissed.

Now doing the math wasn't difficult and every second of every minute made it feel like the shotgun was getting heavier. The pain in his thigh was getting worse and Alonzo realised that there was no point trying to bring up a problem when the easy solution could be to grab the money and scram. Heck, these guys were telling him to take the money and weren't interested. Alonzo put the shotgun down and took a deep breath. 

"I've been in many fights, wars, etc. and one thing i've learnt is never trust anyone. But you guys remind me of myself. And there's no easy way out of this without us lot killing eachother. Now imma walk through that door, grab the money and walk out of here. You two do whatever you want to do. Simple, how about that."

Alonzo didn't think it was going to be as easy as that and was getting ready, to fire back with his ageing fingers slowly wrapping itself around the trigger... 

D

Report Post Tip

Aldo released his grip on his concealed rifle.

Alright then. I'll go to my car, Tommy, you finish it up, I'll start the car.

Aldo pulled the lighter out of his pocket and tossed it to Tommy, then went outside to start his car. A blazing red Mercedes coupe.

Report Post Tip

Alonzo holstered his gun and followed Aldo to the main warehouse. There it was, in a silver suitcase. He limped towards the desk, opened the suitcase, and stared. 
"What the fuck, where's the fucking money, there should have been money here where the fuck is it?"
He looked over his shoulder and saw that Aldo was smirking beneath the smoke caused from his cigarette. He limped over to him as fast as he could, holstering his gun and firing off shots from his winchester rifle on his back.
"I knew I shouldn'h have trusted you, yah lying son of a bitch"
Alonzo kept firing but none of his shots were hitting it's target, the pain in his leg was too much, but rage kept him going. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy had just tossed two Molotov's around the basement when he heard the gunshots. The room was a giant fireball and it was spreading quickly with the liquor. Tommy tried to run up the stairs but it was proving to be a lot harder than he expected. The throbing pain in his leg getting worse. When he finally got up the stairs he saw Alonzo shooting at Aldo. Tommy snuck up behind him and smacked him across the back of his head with the butt of his pistol. 'Hah, I'm on fire today' Tommy smiled to himself when he felt a burning heat on his back. His coat was on fire 'Shit, I'm on fire. Aldo! Help!' He tried desperatly to get his burning jacket off.

Report Post Tip

As Aldo continued walking, he saw bullets fly by. he didn't worry, then he got up to his car. There were three bullet holes in the side, and his tires were slashed. He immediately accused the man shooting at him for both problems.

You son of a bitch!

In a quick movement, he pulled the rifle from his pants and hurdled over the hood of his car. Resting his rifle grip on the hood ornament, he took aim at Alonzo's foreleg and pulled the trigger.

Report Post Tip

Alonzo felt a bullet rip through his leading leg, and collaped on to the floor, when he looked up he saw Tommy standing over him with fire spreading over him, he took out his gun nad fired at the blazing man. He got him right inbetween the eyes. Alonzo, then felt the whole world spinning in a clockwise direction and he blacked out. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy felt the bullet graze the skin between his eyes and up his forhead, the spinning bullet digging lightly into his skull. He jumped back and fell the ground. There was an intense ringing in his ears as he pulled himself back to his feet. The room was now filling with smoke from the fire downstairs and it was spreading quickly. Tommy staggered out of the front door, blood dripping from his face

'Come on, lets get the fuck outa here!' Tommy shouted as he ran to the car, limping heavily on the wounded leg. 'Leave that fucker to burn'

Report Post Tip

Aldo threw his rifle onto the ground and pulled a crank out of the trunk. He lifted the car up to change the tires, then gave Tommy a first aid kit fromt he trunk.

There, use that, use the clear stuff directly, then put some of the tan stuff onto a tissue and put it on the wound. Then have a sip of the hard whiskey in there, should help.

In a matter of moments, the tires were changed, and Aldo got into the drivers seat of his coupe and started the car.

Report Post Tip

Tommy took a swig of the whiskey and looked at the kit. 'What the fuck is this shit' he thought to himselfHe used a few tissues to dab at the wound before pouring the clear liquid on it. It stung and Tommy took a deep breath. He reapeated the process for the wound on his leg and wrapped a bandage around it. 

Report Post Tip

Come on, get in.

He looked towards the tenement building, now ablaze, to see a figure limp from the front entrance.

Come on! Hurry up!

Report Post Tip

Tommy climbed into the passenger seat and shut the door. Aldo sped off and Tommy looked in the rear-view mirror at the graze on his head

'Oh fuck! Look at this! You can see the bone!' Tommy slouched back in his seat 'Im gunna be one ugly fuck after this.'

Report Post Tip

Haha, ok.

Aldo stalled his car in front of a hardware store.

Here, I'll grab you some bolts, frankenstien.

Aldo laughed maniacally as he sped off down the street and parked in a back alley next to his apartment.

Here's an adress, it's about a block from here, he'll patch you up. Tell him to put it on my tab. You can take my car, but you better return it.

At the last words, Aldo got out of his car, went behind the building, climbed the stairs to his shabby studio apartment. He opened the door, hung up his jacket, and sprawled out onto his bed.

It's funny, how I was the only one that was unscathed.

Report Post Tip

Tommy drove to the location. It was a large house belonging to a 'Dr.Wesson'. Tommy got patched up in the doctors home clinic and stayed overnight. The next morning he drove back to the HQ. He had a huge white cotton patch right between his eyes. Tommy entered Fernando's office to find him staring out the window at his garden.

'Morning Boss.' Tommy said politly before walking up to Fernando's desk.

'Ah! Tommy, glad your back, I was getting worried.' Fernando turned around, his jaw dropped when he saw the huge patch 'What happened?'

'Some punk decided to try and rob the place. He actually helped us smash the place up but then he turned on us. He shot me. Right between the eyes. I got it patched up by that doctor uptown.' Tommy rubbed at the patch 'And the guy wasn't no low life. The threads he was wearing, gotta be at least a Capo'

The two men talked for just over half an hour before Tommy finaly left the room, with a hefty envelope to cover his plastic surgery bills...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rival Liquor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL