Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 12:53:03
Page:  1 
Hitlist Started by: PureBloodedTexan on Aug 22, '20 05:55
Is it just me, or is anyone else curious who has been placing all these high dollar anonymous hit lists? I know I’m curious as all hell lol. Wonder if they stay anonymous because they’re afraid of the retribution that would follow listing with their names posted or if they are doing it so the target, who may be thinking that they are allies, doesn’t realize their being targeted by a supposed friend? Hmmm, makes ya wonder doesn’t it?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Shuki did it.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can validate this second statement. It has been confirmed through independent sources that Shuki did, in fact, did it. 

Report Post Tip

The_Head is right.

Shuki definitely did it

It's always Shuki

Report Post Tip
I see my father met his end with one who did not like his You are dead, PureBloodedTexan.

As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:
In the end, only one question remains. Did you enjoy your life?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sad fucking day when a player asks questions in the right column and gets shot down as a result. The dirty dozen controllers at its finest.

The answer is two fold: 99.9% of the time those on the hitlist are controllers. 98% of the anonymous listing the hits want vengeance. The rest are sick and tired of this same old scenario of control, so they post hits on the dirty dozen. 

Report Post Tip

Checking out the hitlist thoroughly, I am not surprised Scousepole still don't know how to talk to people. That is when he answers mail from family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL