Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 15:12:28
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
From Godfather to Goodfellas: Shifting to the 70s Started by: Anton on Aug 23, '20 16:06

I really do like this idea as it would provide a small change.  Would it really make that much of a difference?  The vast majority of the players here press buttons and don't know the first thing about roleplay.  

Report Post Tip

I paused before replying as I am a bit surprised by my response really. I am from .org days.....feels very much like we must hold true to the pure nature of this thing of ours however I do actually think this would be a good shift...it's minor but would make a big difference I believe in relatability and maybe more 'educated' street speaches and involvement. That's not to say the game should evolve around its user base just that looking with fresh eyes this would certainly shake things up in a good way I believe. Feel like a complete traitor but its a yes from me....

Report Post Tip

I still never understood the point of "street speeches".  Like seriously....aside from this game, who the hell stands up and talks about their criminal acts?  No one....that's the point of being a criminal, to not talk about your murders so you don't go to jail.  LOL

Report Post Tip

I think for some at least the streets makes this a more 'real' game rather than a click click click game....not everyone uses them to shout about crimes, there is debate, discussion, calling people out, questions, unusual meetings, parties and much more. I accept we all 'play' for personal reasons but for many the RP aspect is an important part. All streets are 'speeches' as by definition that's pure RP. If you don't like it stick to these ones OOC and outside. This was about the basis of the time in history of this game that requires roleplay for most. That's why I gave a surprising yes to the change. 

Report Post Tip

wiki.mafiareturns.com/wiki/Main_Page

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: From Godfather to Goodfellas: Shifting to the 70s
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL