Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 22:09:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
FPL - Any Interest Started by: LogenNinefingers on Aug 24, '20 15:18

Fuck me.. rock bottom. As per

Report Post Tip

Unlucky Gimpanzee. If it makes you feel better I have never in 5 years seen a defence score 0 points. You deserve an award for that at least!

Report Post Tip

Haha, well I sacrificed the defenders thinking I could create a decent team in the rest of the park but I've always been crap at fantasy :(

Report Post Tip
Late to the party, but entered!
Report Post Tip

Slow and steady for team Cromwell, that's how we like it

Report Post Tip

11AM (UK) Deadline on Saturday for GW2.

Most transferred in players are Fernandes, KDB & Willian. No surprises with the first game of the season for city & united. Good luck this weekend to everyone except Cromwell.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

I thought about Willian but after this gameweek, the gunners fixtures are tricky.  swapped Son for Fernandes but will keep a keen eye for Rodriquez, I think Everton players are good value this year.

Report Post Tip

'swapped son for fernandez'

I fucking hate fantasy football sometimes :/

Report Post Tip

Horror show of a weekend for me but not as bad as that decision Ron_Swanson ! I also brought fernandes in & feel he will be shipped out very quickly!

Report Post Tip

I swapped Son for Bruno too. Sad days. Sad, sad days.

Report Post Tip

If Havertz doesn't do something this weekend he is toast. I may even have to wildcard early. Only positive is that Cromwell is bottom of the league.

Report Post Tip

I hear you, with ASM injured seriously considering my wildcard too.

Report Post Tip
Did enjoy a 8/15 people in another private league I’m in all swapping Son for Fernandez as well!
Report Post Tip
I am off to a bad start in I sold salah whose price has risen. Got fernandes instead of KDB who of course has gone up in price & held Havertz who has dropped. Urgh!
Report Post Tip

Used my wildcard this week. Never felt the need to use it this early in the season before but my team were doing SHITE! Good luck all this week. 9 mins to the deadline.

Report Post Tip
That Brighton - United match was silly but pulled in some vital Bruno points for Team Cromwell
Report Post Tip

Same for me coach, also DCL is proving to be the bargain of the season.

Report Post Tip

Did you forget to activate your wildcard Ron_Swanson ?

Transfers

9 (-32 pts)

Report Post Tip

Yeah, that should change after the results came in.  I made all the changes before the deadline so should only be minus 4. (two actual changes from gw 2)

Report Post Tip
So glad I transferred Auba and Wilson out and got Son and Jimenez in. Fml
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: FPL - Any Interest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL