Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:53
Page:  1 
TCW in Philly Started by: Limoncello on Mar 06, '08 01:36
While the circumstances that bring me here are tragic, there are a few people I would like to thank for this opportunity. First, I would like to thank the late Altitude, without him, this wouldn't have been possible. Second, I would like to thank Cab_Tufting and Prince of Cheese for giving me a chance to run Philadelphia. Last but not least, I would like to thank all my current family members, you guys have been great so far.

I'm looking forward to my family growing, but my HQ is not open to just anybody who asks for an invite. I expect an effort from those asking to join my family.

Also I would like to note that my family will continue to follow the 48 hour rule. If anyone witnesses a member of the Cultivated Wilds breaking this rule or any other do not hesitate to talk to me. All of my members are expected to follow the rules, no matter who they are.

With that said, I am hoping that The Cultivated Wilds will make a mark on the great city of Philadelphia. We are making plans, but I don't want to reveal them yet. I'll be back on the streets another day to announce our plans.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations you deserve it.

Hope your family works hard in philly.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Limoncello, and good luck, though I'm sure you won't need it. Surely no-one is better placed than yourself to step into the role.
Report Post Tip
congrats ashy poo :) youll do well.
Report Post Tip
congrats boss, youve fully deserved it
Report Post Tip
Cogratz BossLady!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations! I hope things will work out great for you.
Report Post Tip
Well done.....

Still hate you.

<3
Report Post Tip
Congrats boss!!

You deserve the chance, and it is an honour to work under you!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats! I look forward to it!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Ms Lime.

May you love to live and live to love.

--me
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TCW in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL