Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 14:24:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
One of our own. Patti Started by: Jeden on Aug 26, '20 02:30

The sweetest person and I have only the fondest memories of her. I hope that you are in paradise Patti. 

Report Post Tip
I have been here to write something several times. A few times I even got a few words out. Every time I just start crying. Patti and I hit it off pretty instantly. She and I were a lot alike. There was no small talk with her. It was deep and meaningful conversations, no matter how much time had passed. We lost touch for quite a few years and when she popped back up recently, it was like barely any time had passed at all. I will miss those conversations. I will miss her beauty, her spark. I will miss her.

~Fuck-err~ by choice 💜💜
Report Post Tip

I remember when we crossed paths 8 years ago.

RIP Patti, you really made this game very fun back in the day

Report Post Tip

This really does just suck. I am not amazing with words and I just cant think of how to say how shitty it was to hear about this. Patti was one of the first people to really take me in and just be a friend to me back around when I had first started on MR. She taught me a lot and she was the reason for any street threads or businesses I had built the courage up to try. She helped encourage me and of course such a sweet heart she helped fix my horrible spelling and grammar lol. But damn this sucks I know we had drifted a part over the years and I had no clue if she was even still around. I'm upset I have that bad habit of losing touch with good friends on here when i take my MR breaks. Alright well rest well Patti you will be missed by so many. Especially me, you helped me out a lot back then and I will be forever grateful. Rest in Piece. <3

You will always be missed. 

~MidpoinT

Report Post Tip

Truly sad to get to know this sad thing happened to her.

RIP "you wonderful person and hope your journey will go on to a wonderful place that you truly deserv after being such a great person to so many"

Report Post Tip
I was very fortunate to be your friend. I was very fortunate to have played with you over and over again. I was just lucky to be around ya.

Thank you for being nice to an asshole kid playing this game and helping to teach me.

RIP and I’ll see you on that big boat trip on the other side
Report Post Tip

Patti's obituary has been posted online. I wanted to share it with all of you. I have no other updates at this time, but if i hear anything I'll let you guys know...

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/wyomingnews/obituary.aspx?n=patricia-r-erdman&pid=196705863

Patricia R Erdman 1979- 2020 Patricia "Patti" R. Erdman, 40, of Pahrump, NV passed away 8/24/2020.

She was born 10/26/1979 and was raised in Grants, NM.

She was extremely outgoing and never met a stranger. She loved to laugh, was a larger than life personality, and enriched the lives of those who loved her. In 2006 Patti made the most selfless decision a person could ever make and blessed countless lives in doing so.

She is survived by her mother & father, Marcia & James Fitch; her brother and his wife, Justin & Sarah Erdman; her nieces, Jocelyn and Sophia; her aunt & uncle, Joe & Kelly Erdman and their family; her grandmother, Charlene Fitch; and a host of other aunts, uncles, cousins, and people who cared for her deeply.

She is preceded in death by her Grandma & Grandpa Erdman.

She will be laid to rest in Grants, NM with her grandparents.

Report Post Tip

I never got to meet you. Rest well Patti.

Report Post Tip

I knew Patti for quite some years....this is hard for me to write.

We met around 2003 I think, and we became friends.  When I took a break, our friendship carried over to real life.  She was there for me when I went through a rough patch, and she came to me a few years ago when she had her own problems. 

I feel so sad....I'll miss her a lot!

Opti

Report Post Tip

thats so sad

I remember when I almost met her but we never did

Report Post Tip

Truly sad that just show how sad it is when some of the best dies like this, RIP The world will never be the same.

Report Post Tip

Only just found this out and signed up to say that mortified doesn't even describe how I feel right now.

I miss Patti-cakes already. :(

Genuinely one of a kind. <3

~TeQ

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: One of our own. Patti
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL