Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:04
Page:  1 
The mind behind the gun Started by: Epic on Mar 06, '08 04:06
Epic walks down the wet road, the rain pouring ever so slightly begins to diver away. The streets begin to flood with people. Epic calls the crowd and begins to speak........

We lead illustrious life's, starting as the lowly neighbourhood pusher, grand theft auto and bank jobs just some of the ways we each get by. There's been times when maybe your future didn't look so bright, times were hard, alibis not matching up, feds leaning heavy on you, those stints spent doing time.

Through so much joy, pain and heart ache, newly made associates and lost friends. what stopped you from being the one your now adding a eulogy to in there obituary?

Tomorrow's never promised this is even more prominent in the circles we as Mafioso travel in. Knowing that line and never to cross it. A life with many new open avenues but so many restriction and its knowing them which leads to a long profitable life the price of ignorance is almost always fatal. The experienced among you have most likely tried to nurture the young, give them a helping hand whether through your words of experience or financially, only to see there tomb stone filling the cemeteries a few days later.

Where was it they went wrong, lack of experience will always be a hindrance to a Mafioso life. Learning all you can from your peers and paying your respects to all the real Mafioso out there is a basic start that we standing here now have all done.

Power can be a gift or curse but i know i wouldn't wont to be without it and id say most would feel the same. So many have tried in there efforts to grasp power only to fall victim to its double sided blade, this was mentioned well within sprozza's recent speech. In this life we carry out acts of which are considered morally wrong and the lines of good and bad blend and cross with one another. It is hard damn near impossible to set a certain definitive answer to how some of us manage to make it through each day and night.

A strong mind, dedicated the streets and helping the young should surely prosper and be respected. Flip the coin a keen killer with blood on his hands, mercilessly feasting on the nae, perhaps with reason is respected also. The question i find asking myself is, when it comes to survival is it the mind behind the gun or the gun behind the mind which is of most importance?

Epic finishes speaking and awaits the reply of the streets.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The mind behind the gun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL