Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philadelphia's Future Started by: Roman on Apr 17, '11 20:36

Roman was deep in thought when he was interrupted by a knock on his office door.  He knew who it was at this time of night.  The old Godfather barked at the visitor, "Well get in here!"

The door creaked open and his number 3, Don Premeir, entered the Godfather's office.  The leader made his way towards the head of Chicago and extended his hand which was met by a firm shake.  Roman stood and put an arm on Premeir's shoulder.  He led his Underboss to the balcony which overlooked the North Side of Chicago.  The streets were quiet tonight, and the conversation that was about to occur was something Roman had both looked forward to and at the same time was sad to have.
  "It's getting to be that time, my friend.  You've been with me for a long time, stood with me as your father Jonnie Reese did as our city departed from being a band of gangsters trying their damndest to survive to the empire I had always envisioned.  You earned the respect of your peers, and developed incredibly tight relationships with not just myself but late Godfathers Marcus and TheDean.  You have a gift that commands the attention of those around you, and it is something I can no longer keep contained in Chicago."

Roman saw Premeir look puzzled at what he was getting at.  "We have some vacant cities, Premeir.  Every day they aren't filled is a day our criminal enterprise as a whole isn't making the money it could.  I'm appointing you the head of Philadelphia so that you can sit at the table with RoRog, Whatsername, Inspector Gadget, and me.  We need a strong leader to take the reins and make that city prosper as it once did under Godfather DavyJones.  I also want you to take Dementor with you, I believe under your watchful eye he will flourish and become a great leader and figurehead for Philadelphia."

Premeir seemed to mull everything over that he had just heard and then Roman saw a crease of worry strike Premeir's face.  "Who will look after Chicago's interests if I am to leave?"

Roman chuckled, "Loyal to the very end, a fine example of why you are being given this additional responsibility.  No need to worry my friend, I have the incredible JesseJames at my side and have hand-picked a successor for your role as Underboss.  Upon your departure, Don Kimble will step up and fill your shoes."

Roman looked at his long-time leader, "Our journey together is not over, my friend, it's just going to take on a new identity.  You've helped see Chicago this far, and now it's time for you to do the same for Philadelphia.  Congratulations my friend, may you have a long and prosperous reign."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Premeir. You deserved this and I look forward to what your city will bring to the table. Best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new position, Premeir. Its good to see the city of Philly with a Godfather once more.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather -Premeir, you were a truly amazing asset to Chicago and you will be sorely missed. I know you will do great things with Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Great to hear -Premeir,  Zerk looks forward to serving the fine historical city of Philiadelphia and hopeful getting to know you and the rest of the heads a lot better.  Congratulations! 

Oh, if any of the leaders of this mafia world need to teleport, um...let Zerk explain, teleporting is very advanced technology from my home planet that allows you to travel anywhere, within reason, instantly.  Anyway, if anyone needs to just let Zerk know and Zerk would be more than happy to.

Report Post Tip

Approaching Chicago's Godfather, Kurtz showed respectful appreciation.

Godfather Roman. I am delighted to see you come here and make this decision. In doing this you have shown a strength of vision and determination to continue the important work of repopulating the vacant cities. As with any system, each dormant city puts a strain on and detracts from the others around it. Working toward filling these cities and helping them thrive again, you are bringing balance back to the spread of business around the country. Better business all round, for everyone. Well done!

Report Post Tip

With the continuing repopulation of cities around the country, this thing of ours as a whole is becoming stronger and ensuring the mafia will continue to flourish. Congratulations to Premeir on becoming Godfather and Kimble for becoming Underboss of Chicago. I look forward to working with both men and wish the cities all the best.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Godfather Premier. It is nice to see a grand Chicago family take its steps into a new city."

Taking a small step back to think about all her times she had with Nuked and feeling a small tear fall from her eye.

"I wish you all the best of luck and will miss your presence here."

Report Post Tip

Please accept my congratulation on your promotion to Godfather of Philadelphia, and my very best wishes for your continuing success in your new city.

Report Post Tip

Poor old Drexler... Congrats Premier.

Report Post Tip

It is great to see Premeir get his own city, I know that guy will work wonders with Philadelphia,

You've made a wise choice letting him spread his wings Roman, now let us see what Premeir has to offer.

Drexler was always fond of Premeir and wishes him all the best in his ventures

Report Post Tip

My friend -Premeir.  Today Philly is finally replaced with a leader worthy of calling the city home.  The city has had a long history of successful and influential leaders over time and you will be no exception.   Chicago owes you more than can be imagined by your time served here with us, and I am extremely pleased to see you finally get your chance at the big time yourself.  Put on that Godfather ring Prem because you have truly earned it.  I know you will do the name of Godfather proud.

I wish you nothing but the best from Chicago my friend.  If you need anything you know where to find me.  The door is always open.

To Godfather Roman, I cannot express how excited I am to take on the new challenges of assuming the position as your Underboss.  It is a huge honor and duty that I swear to give every ounce of my being to.  I cannot thank you enough Roman for the privliage of the rank you have given me here today.  The credit for this is not entirely mine.  I have an exceptional family backing me.  You can count on us Roman.

As Kimble steps back, he grabs the hands of both Godfathers Roman and Premeir.  He then turns down an alley and hops into a car on the opposite street.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to -Premeir and Kimble.  You two have put in countless hours for Godfather Roman and your hard work is truly inspirational.  I wish you both the best of luck. 

Report Post Tip

After touching down in Philly to Congratulate Premeir and Dementor. Mrs-Doubtfire returned home to Chicago. As she lands, Fernando_Torres meets her at the airport. He mumbles in her ear as she leaves the plane and they both jump into a car. The car speeds off and heads to the courtyard of Romans headquarters. Mrs-Doubtfire knows that Premeir was the Underboss of Chicago and that being here at Romans HQ could only be about that. She thinks to herself that there are multiple people who are eligable to take the position but she is quite confident who is getting it.

As she steps out the car Roman is stood up on the balcony with Kimble. She smiles and looks at Fernando.

"I knew it. Only could be him."

She looks up at Kimble and smiles. She nods and continues to smile.

"Kimble, my friend. Ever since I came to these shores after my long years as a nanny and working for other families looking after their children you have done nothing but work hard and bring a good name to Chicago. One of your Capos approached me in the streets and asked me to join this life of crime.. She looks straight at Fernando and taps him round the head. This tit right here. Now.. I am much older then you both in terms of age however your experience in how this life works has helped me grow even older into a wise Right Hand. You deserve this promotion in Chicago and I know with you and the rest of us in Chicago you will continue to do a great job."

She takes a breath and smiles.

"Premeir left big shoes for you the fill and I know without a doubt you will fill those shoes with ease. Your knowledge in this world is far beyond many others I know and you'll do a fantastic job to continue to show that Chicago is a fine city and is willing to work alongside the rest to make our world turn. Congratulations to you and I still consider myself apart of your family even if I am lumbered with this bafoon Nando. If you ever require my assistance in anyway shape or form then please do ask.. This includes dusting your office. I love mooching through your things as some of them are.. lets say.. Very interesting."

She winks at Kimble and turns to Fernando. She grabs hooks her arm around his and pulls him away back towards the car.

"Come on you. We have some stuff to sort out in the HQ. I've finally managed to get hold of you now.. lets go do this shit so we can party later with Kimble!"

Report Post Tip

"Great day for Philly I say."

Report Post Tip

Its goods to see this great has a leader once again, and I wish Premeir and Dementor all the best in rebuliding Philly.

Report Post Tip

Congatulations to both Premeir and Kimble i am sure that you two will fill Roman expectations

I wish to you and your cities all best

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Premeir, a good day for philly indeed. I wish you the best of luck with your new city im sure we will see good things come from this.

Congratulations to Kimle as well, good to see all your hard work paid off , nicely done!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new position and kimble

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather -Premier on a smooth transition from Chicago underboss to the leader of Philadelphia. Also my sincerest thanks for everything you did for Chicago while you were here.

Kimble, when I hit these shores you took me in and I have to say you impressed me then and you still impress me now. Congratulations on getting underboss, -Premier is a hard act to follow but your more than capable of doing that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia's Future
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL