Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:49:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A New Rogue Started by: Navy on Mar 06, '08 12:42
You see the funky man get up on the soap box

I did this for personal reasons and self comfort.

Chicago I would like to welcome myself to the windy city, also I lurve being bold, it makes me schmexy.

Now, Im off to die most likely.
Report Post Tip
You will die. It is not likely, I can gurantee it.

Another Sad and pathetic individual who has disrgaced his family after being given the honour of being Made. You should not be out here in the streets addressing people. You should be below us, in the sewers, with all the other scum.
Report Post Tip
lawlz
Report Post Tip
Awesome reply.

7.5 / 10
Report Post Tip
I'd give it 8 as it has obviously required some hard thought for a brain so small.

Someone else must have been writing threads for their leader. Could The_Fallen have written the original speech?

I'd give that one a 4 as it does not have any long term goals. Mind, that is fair enough. Attention seekers want it all now now now..
Report Post Tip
Tamelo are you for real? this is a game we all choose our own paths shesh talk about PMT

sorry ladys I luuuuuuurve you
Report Post Tip
Game? my life is no game.

Yes, you choose your own paths. You have the choice of your Boss or the choice of death. Guess which one your leader just took.
Report Post Tip
I was on my way to HQ, when I noticed someone stood on a soap box, talking about his new shiny suit.

As I get closer, I see Navy has bought himself a new HQ in Chicago.

I hear him start talking:

"I did this for personal reasons and self comfort"

I can't help but want more of an explanation, personal reasons and self comfort??

He continues

"Now, I'm off to die most likely."

Confused, I have to ask!

"As you've already stated, you suspect you will die, so why do it?"
Report Post Tip
Simple my friend, for shits an giggles :)
Report Post Tip
And the super-secret NINJA army adds it support to Navy!

You will never stop us!!!

w3 4re 700 1ee7!

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy throws a smoke ball to the ground, and vanished before your eyes!
Report Post Tip
To Tamelo I believe you sir are retarded. Disgraced? Not really. Seeing as how I died as a Made Man for no reason and nothing being done and numerous other Made man mafioso dieing its nothing but comfort knowing he wont die for now. Anyone whom is seen as a threat to CP dies well fuck that rule. They can't prove you are other than rumors. Unless there is a rat. I was once mutual with CP but fuck them now for what they have done. This world of ours is going to shit from them. If we succeed it will be nothing more than a great victory for the world not just us.
Report Post Tip
I like milk
Report Post Tip
I am retarded? hahaha.

YOU died as a Made Man. Navy did not and has no reason to be currently rogue except for 'personal reasons and self comfort' which is frankly laughable.

'CP' currently have the strongest leader in power yet 'they' do not run the game.

Cab_Tufting has been associated with CP yet is not putting himself completely under that banner.

Limoncello is also not CP and has never claimed to be.

So that is the 3 strongest current leader (none captains) of which one is CP. Yet you claim everyone who is not CP dies? open your eyes.

As for you dying as a Made Man. Diddums. You were either killed for a reason or they could not find your killer. Either way, Navy has no right to disgrace, yes disgrace, his family and buy out because of you dying.

Oh and you will not succeed so let go of that pipe dream.
Report Post Tip
tamelo, you bore me, go play with your playgirl or something
Report Post Tip
Obviously Player has addled my mind and has made me believe that my life is now a game. God, you lot are dropping this sites IQ by the minute.
Report Post Tip
Okies Sticks. I really don't need to know what goes on in your HQ.

If thats what The_Fallen gets off on then fair enough but do not drag me in to your sicko ways.
Report Post Tip
And, from what my ancestor's diaries record, The_Fallen - every time you've been killed - it's never been your fault or you've admitted to breaking rules but thought you should get away with it. Hmmmmm
Report Post Tip
Limenchello has this in her profile...

~The Cultivated Wilds~

*A division of Curimbulous Peredicus*

That's not CP? If not, what is Curimbulous Peredicus?

---

Also, what is a site?

And why did you tell our guy that HE died, it was his father who died.
Report Post Tip
Success!

Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes.
Report Post Tip
Yes, I must admit that my current state of mind is lapsing between two worlds. I blame the Gods..

Limoncello has that quote as she used to be a sub division of a now dead family. What is your point? It does not make her 'CP' as The_Fallen meant it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Rogue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL