Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:43:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Thank you! Started by: Defender on Sep 06, '20 02:20

Defender walks out in the streets with the enemies blood dripping off him 

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support honestly too many to reply to individually.

If you think you can offer something that may help my mailbox is always open and anonymous

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Tutte are still pretty angry but its about to be better after Defender killed his best pal without any reason.

"Good ride you had you and your helpers during the rogue-ride"

Always very sad when people getting rogue but Tutte understand it also and wishes all well to another rogue harming the streets badly.

Report Post Tip

Great job setting up to continue the war after your crewleader was taken out Defender.  You showed the community what the fighting spirit is all about with a valiant effort until the very end. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Great job at killing a lot of people. The irony is beautifully brilliant. The set of current leaders decide to remove 90% of a district, we are then accused of "purging" and "blood-lining"  yet when defender goes on a 35 hour rampage, killing people that necessarily dont and didn't have any impact on any decisions made by the current crop of leaders, he is hailed a hero?  

Or is controlling the narrative the end goal? 

I dont and i wont entertain "he only did it in reaction" as again, my point above still stands very strong. As he is no doubt killing people that are against the current crops of leaders. Defender, for most shots, knew exactly what he could and couldn't hit. Meaning all those within range where fair game; ill ask you again, where is the difference in his actions vs the take down its self. 

Anyway, im not here to slander defender, the kid did a pretty astounding thing. For that he can have some kudos from me. 

Hypocrites 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I dont and i wont entertain "he only did it in reaction"

No one is asking you to entertain anything Scousepole, action and reaction is what took place.  Your inability to understand that is not something we need to waste our time with.  

The irony is beautifully brilliant. The set of current leaders decide to remove 90% of a district, we are then accused of "purging" and "blood-lining"

When you ran out of guns to take out everyone at once are we supposed to assume it was mercy?  You aren't fooling anyone with your attempts to shift the narrative into fantasy land and drag down the name of a person who continued a battle that was started by others.

But..but... you still haven't answered my question... Whats the difference in his actions, vs mine in shooting ch? 

also, please listen when i speak, i gave him kudos for his efforts. The rest is factual. Nothing ive said is "fantasy" look through the obits. Look at the end result and then tell me im, twisting shit.  These are viable questions im asking.  It may well be action vs reaction, so i suppose him killing people people that had no baring on the CH take down is ok? or is it hypocrisy? Just because its a reaction its ok then? Of course it is, because that seems to be the current narrative. 

So to summarise; you are ok with someone killing a lot of people that had no baring on how the current crop of leaders are running things. people that for all intense purpose are innconent to certain behaviours that you are so against- all because defender never started it? Thats the irony im talking about.

As a side note to the "reaction" defender had a pretty handy kill tally, yet fooled his own boss's by claiming he had 0 notches on his gun. So while this act might have been reaction at this point, you would have to question motive, no?

Report Post Tip

As a side note to the "reaction" defender had a pretty handy kill tally, yet fooled his own boss's by claiming he had 0 notches on his gun.

And as a result of his smart thinking on the matter after having witnessed trends within the community he wasn't purged like everyone else is that fills their shot report out truthfully.  

so i suppose him killing people, people that had no baring on the CH take down is ok? or is it hypocrisy?

It is neither.  Years ago in this world and occasionally to this day, leadership blamed those that started a situation they could not control and if they were capable, ended the lives of the incompetent leaders.   The reason why there may be no reaction to Defender doing what he did is either one of two scenarios, the first being that affected leadership not connected to the war is unable to act, the second being there is no leadership around presently that is not working very closely together with everyone else.  

It is neither.  Years ago in this world and occasionally to this day, leadership blamed those that started a situation they could not control and if they were capable, ended the lives of the incompetent leaders.   The reason why there may be no reaction to Defender doing what he did is either one of two scenarios, the first being that affected leadership not connected to the war is unable to act, the second being there is no leadership around presently that is not working very closely together with everyone else.  

aaaa good fence sitting there. Of course its not neither; Thats the mumbling of someone that knows i have a point in there. The point is this; You are sitting there defending (see what i did there) and applauding him for his tirade of killing people for the past 30 hours. People that are not connected to the decision making, but thats OK, because its simply a reaction to an action. Thats bullshit and you are fully aware of it. 

You cant come to the streets and cry and moan about the actions of leaders that you dislike so much, but then champion and appluad and go all googly eyed at defender for killing people in the same pretence- because he could. Oh and whos living in a fantasy now. He didnt hide his gun for that reason alone.

Report Post Tip
Pretty solid strategy by The Old Pole here trying to victim blame. How long you guys think he has left until its his turn? You can only play lackey for so long
Report Post Tip
Pretty solid strategy by The Old Pole here trying to victim blame. How long you guys think he has left until its his turn? You can only play lackey for so long

Show me where ive done that? Ive asked a few simple questions and given a few home truths.  I have not "blamed" ive shifted a focus, a focus that is very relevant. They are two very different things. 

As for me being killed, and what? not like me or my peers have not earned the right to take away someones city, their district. They have not sat here and winged like little bitches trying to get the gods to intervene or dont have the capability to rank up and do something about it. I thats what they chose to do, then it is what it is. Thats their call, like it would be mine to do so. like me, they have earned that right to make that decision. Scaremongering doesn't worry me one bit

Report Post Tip

aaaa good fence sitting there. Of course its not neither; Thats the mumbling of someone that knows i have a point in there.

I made my point on the issue and you are not bringing up anything substantial to detract from it.  

You cant come to the streets and cry and moan about the actions of leaders that you dislike so much

I haven't, unless you are confusing me with the kin of someone else.  

He didnt hide his gun for that reason alone.

He hid his gun stats from his family to help them out in a situation they were not in control of due to being overshadowed by a more powerful entity.  In this world there are many unspoken understandings, understanding that if actually discussed between two parties could open each other up to unnecessary risks.  The fact of the matter is, if Defender's family had not been removed he would not have to run amok.  The deaths of everyone else from this event in the eyes of history has always blamed those unable to control a situation they started. 

Report Post Tip
Why would someone rank up if they know they will be purged? Makes no sense to put the time and effort in that way.
Report Post Tip

You cant come to the streets and cry and moan about the actions of leaders that you dislike so much

I haven't, unless you are confusing me with the kin of someone else.  

Generalised comment,  as its happening daily. 

The fact of the matter is, if Defender's family had not been removed he would not have to run amok.  The deaths of everyone else from this event in the eyes of history has always blamed those unable to control a situation they started. 

you cant know that. He happily ran amok this time.  Reaction or not, the capability is there to do so and he proved that. His reasons for hiding said gun tally are not something you can know. Of course after the fact, however it holds no sustenance now. 

The deaths of everyone else from this event in the eyes of history has always blamed those unable to control a situation they started. 

Correct for most parts; but the situational decisions in this case override the historical aspect, for me. Given the fact of how a lot of lineages  are behaving after they are killed. Ultimately those people that are against the current crop of leaders  can not sit here and complain when they are supporting and cheering the actions and the kills of defender. 

Report Post Tip

Why would someone rank up if they know they will be purged? Makes no sense to put the time and effort in that way.

Then you are part of the problem. There are plenty of bloodlines that have successfully gone under the radar and "done something about it". Like wise there are plenty of lineages that has managed to change public opinion and actually succeeded. The problem here is that its much easier to sit, cry and moan that its not fair and that you are being purged and blood lined. and thats the harsh truth.  

Report Post Tip
Its also a lot easier to say there isn't purging when you're the one behind the trigger.
Report Post Tip

Its also a lot easier to say there isn't purging when you're the one behind the trigger.

As is every single decision ever made in the history of this land. Whats that difficult to understand. 

I could swing that on its head; its a lot easier to cry fouk play when you aren't the one swinging the bat. 

Report Post Tip

I actually have a question I need help understanding:

Certain rules, spoken or unspoken, have to stay the same in this thing of ours no matter what regime is in control, or this thing of ours  falls apart.

Why is this rogue being praised when others who have rouged for the same reason, defending their fallen family, have not been praised.  As a matter of fact they were demoralized, attacked and shamed for going rogue.  Some have even had their funerals disgraced for going rogue. 

So why is this one different? There have been rogues who have rouged for the same reason, lasted longer and taken plenty more targets out. 

So why is this one different? Why does this one get praise from part of the community? 

Either it is wrong to go rogue no matter the reason, or all rogues are heroes for standing for their ideals.  

Report Post Tip
Because Rogues aren't what they used to be. When this thing had more structure and honor was actually built into this world Rogues were a lot worse. They are now doing exactly what Mr. Poleypants says. Theyre ranking up and doing something about it.

Something I personally have no interests in.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rogues are apart if this world. They have always been here and taking my gf hat off, they should be apart if this world. Its not something that should be taken away. They keep us honest. 

I wouldn't really call defender a rogue. Not as we would define that world, anyway. He did what most people would-further enhancing my original point  

Report Post Tip

A rogue is always a rogue and even if he/she hurt so many crews it is always most sad shit but also very good when a rogue stay alive for long is a good work, life has always  like a coin two sides.

Can never love rogues but since some always goes for it its a thing in this world that we just have to accept.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thank you!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL