Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:37:58
Page:  1 
Contributing Towards Discussion Started by: GuyWhoReturned on Sep 07, '20 03:59

Well then. What an interesting turn of events, and a wonderful effort put up by Defender. He definitely put up a good point there and took out quite a lot of prominent people.

My question to ask for everyone is how will we be moving forward from all of this?

Will we simply just recover from losing prominent city leaders and return to business as “usual” in an untrustworthy environment?

Will we finally clarify the facts of the situation going on so the ancestors of the deceased finally receive some answers?

Or will we simply just forget this all happened and force more people to hide their thoughts and opinions from the matter?

I feel this should be a good spot to ask the questions on everyone’s mind and allow some things to be cleared up. And we should especially keep everything honest about that. No half-truths. No sidestepping questions. Calling people fucking idiots will probably happen but if it can enforce an HONEST point then that’s all I’m sure matters.

Defender survived quite a long time and took out quite a lot of important people. That should speak volumes about his following and the decisions made behind the removal of Elodin and Hush.

What truly led to their removal, or should we just pass it off as another basic purge and do little about it other than somewhat speak out?

How can we all come to an agreement on the exact definition of a purge? We might have to expand it to more than just a bad bloodline being shut down at some certain day limit.

How can we better the lives of the newly bred Mafioso that now walk the streets of the country and give them opportunities that won’t end in bloodshed they had no original part of?

Report Post Tip

My question to ask for everyone is how will we be moving forward from all of this?

Will we simply just recover from losing prominent city leaders and return to business as “usual” in an untrustworthy environment?

YES business as usual, why would that be any different from any other day ever or any other take down. I dont really understand why that would need to be clarified? However id like you to clarify for me your thinking that this is an "untrustworthy environment" d like to hear your thoughts on such a statement.

Will we finally clarify the facts of the situation going on so the ancestors of the deceased finally receive some answers?

Or will we simply just forget this all happened and force more people to hide their thoughts and opinions from the matter?

If its decided that you should be privy to it, then im sure youll see a pretty bog gathering in the streets. Likewise, its not a god given right that you should know why people where killed. I f you think that you're required to be told, then thats another huge assumption.

And we should especially keep everything honest about that. No half-truths. No sidestepping questions. Calling people fucking idiots will probably happen but if it can enforce an HONEST point then that’s all I’m sure matters.

Same question/statement as above;  what makes you think that you should be privy to such information? 

Defender survived quite a long time and took out quite a lot of important people. That should speak volumes about his following and the decisions made behind the removal of Elodin and Hush.

What type of volumes does that speak, GuyWhoReturned if you're going to make statements that look like you're glorifying him taking out "a lot of prominent people" then i suggest you follow that up with some sustenance. 

What truly led to their removal, or should we just pass it off as another basic purge and do little about it other than somewhat speak out?

Again, absolutely none of your business. If you needed to know, then you wold know. Like wise if an explanation is to be given, im sure you'll be at the front of the crowd, listening so intently.  Why are you even using the word purge? it was a take down, nothing more. why are you blurring the lines, unnecessarily? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The wiping of Elodin and Hush itself was no purge. However, the reason behind wiping them was based on them not being willing to purge as Grin-08 and Curtis would have liked them to. In reality, Elodin and Hush were quite loyal to Grin-08, and devoted themselves to him. They worked for his benefit. Plainly, he failed them as a leader, simply used them to hold space in his city, and of course reaped the benefits of their funding him, trying to protect him, and otherwise.

That said, it seemed evident there was purging after Defender died. The uncrewed proers dying while Defender was alive was not purging either. That's totally a requirement in a situation like that. Purging is a pretty specific thing.

It should be noted that @Grin and Co. did a piss poor effort in cleaning up the mess after. They started a war/takedown, and left it up to everyone else to spend a good sleepless night to handle, around thirty-eight hours. This should be unacceptable. A child makes a mess with drawing a finger-painted mongoose, and expects someone else to clean it all up. This is not a world of children, and they had a responsibility as adults. Instead, they relied on everyone else to jump in with a mop with no bucket. Defender should have been dead relatively quickly, but they didn’t really care. They knew he wasn’t able to hit them so it wasn’t their problem. Defender was only another person to point a finger at to instill fear for the masses. 

The reason that there are constant smoke and mirrors tactics, by certain leaders that be, for their takedowns should be quite clear by now. The honorable JohnnyCage and Talia were wiped away for the same exact reason. They don’t want leaders and underlings to know that they are in fact, as I’ve repeatedly described, cattle for the butcher.

As a fascist entity would, this regime wants you to think there are constant threats. They want you to be afraid for their safety, as well as yours. In reality, there are some threats out there. There are groups of people wanting to kill them. They are justified in trying to kill those that want to kill them. Purging out people for being of a certain age is a bit questionable, but they justify it to you by using that same aforementioned fear. That strategy is in itself, justifiable of course. I have repeatedly said no harm no foul. What is not justifiable is how they treat other people who are loyal to them. There is no reward at the end of the journey. There is no seat at the table. Not even at the kids’ table. Most importantly there is a palpable disrespect for those that are loyal to them. There is no respect of the judgement of others. Only their judgement matters. They treat leaders like cattle that are out by the barn chewing grass during supper, while Grin-08 and Curtis eat steak inside, and plan for another nice marbled ribeye tomorrow night.

These are not people to remain loyal to. They do not honor anyone but themselves, and only bring abuse, disrespect, and death to their ephemeral-cattle-benefactors.

Don't be the meat hunk on their skillet. Be a farmer working with other farmers. Sit at the table. Eat some cornbread together. Treat each other as fellow humans. 

Mark Yourself Disloyal, and free yourself from their fascism while you can.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That said, it seemed evident there was purging after Defender died. The uncrewed proers dying while Defender was alive was not purging either. That's totally a requirement in a situation like that. Purging is a pretty specific thing.

This was more war etiquette and you know it. I've sat in many a war room with your linages over the years and you've ordered the exact same thing,  after doing your research, ofcourse.

It should be noted that @Grin and Co. did a piss poor effort in cleaning up the mess after. They started a war/takedown, and left it up to everyone else to spend a good sleepless night to handle, around thirty-eight hours. This should be unacceptable. 

This is also factually untrue for most parts. Personally I was away on a dirty weekend.  I took my first shot then got busy with my side bit for the night. However curtis Stayed awake for a crazy amount of time. I'm very sure the rest "and co" where also awake most of thr 30 hours. So shouting your lies will not work, I did my "research" and the above statements are factual. 

Report Post Tip

I was agreeing with the tactic regarding the uncrewed proers. I would have handled the uncrewed the same way. I am not critiquing that. 

I do appreciate your input, and I know many put many many hours in on defense losing sleep (those people are not who I mean by the "and Co"). That said, you were busy for the night so you wouldn't have been present... I did see Curtis was far more active than Grin-08. Grin-08 was not at the forefront of organizing an effective defense after taking out most of his city, which was his responsibility. You lost members in your city because of this, as did many others. 

Report Post Tip

You lost members in your city because of this, as did many others did.

Such is the art of war. We know going into that there is a risk factor. Like you have done many times before too. On doing my research, I've found that to be correct.

Its hilarious that you think you might get a straight answer out of anyone besides Cyrtis. He at least is pretty up front about it when he kills someone.

Grin makes terrible jokes and Sillypole just gets angry and tells people to deal with it. Also Tetley apparently still exists?

Deal with it. Do something about it. Instead if hiding behind bums with nothing to loos. In thr words of a dead antons lineage.  "You're an idiot"

Report Post Tip

His death must have hit me harder than I thought, I've mixed up my words.  I'll re-phrase. "You're and* idiot."

Report Post Tip
Nailed it!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Contributing Towards Discussion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL