Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:17:26
Page:  1 
Underground Group Started by: Ghus on Sep 07, '20 22:54

Hey guys, I'm gonna be starting an underground group and if you wanna join just mail me but don't post in here so the people we want to kill don't see it. To weed out potential spies we do have a couple of requirements unfortunately. 

#1: You have to be American. Sorry, no way around this rule.

#2: You have to either be rich or good at shooting

#3: We need someone that can lend us their house for our underground meetings. Houses with basements are preferred.

If you meet these requirements then make sure to reach out to me.

P.S. We need a name so if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
bruh I fit all those things but I am willing to put in absolutely no work
Good thing this is a satire post lol.
Report Post Tip
Oh damn really?
Report Post Tip

Satire?

Report Post Tip
All I’m saying is that it seems more like a joke than serious. And if he is indeed being serious, I do apologize.
Report Post Tip
Oh damn man... How did you figure the satire part out? I feel like I must be missing something
Report Post Tip
🤓
Report Post Tip
Mom said we can use the basement until 7pm + she’ll make the group cookies
Report Post Tip
Aduros, only question...what kind of cookies will they be?
Report Post Tip

We have members, a meeting place, and snacks.

We just need a name now.

Report Post Tip

Only the best kind of cookies out there... Snickerdoodle!

Report Post Tip
Hey! Now that’s a cookie I could snack on all day lol
Report Post Tip

I always wanted to be a part of an underground clique. Are you sure you can't be flexible about the American nationality thing? Cos I fit all the other requirements... well, except 2 and 3.

Report Post Tip

I'm rich, I'm a dab hand with a disruptor, i have an addiction to hyperian Bettle Snuff, but I'm Ferengi, not American. How about:

The Backdoor Burglars

As your group name, after all with all this sneaking around and smneaking up behind folks I'm sure you guys would be awesome and a little B&E.

Report Post Tip

MG-PPR have never really felt part of a group. If you need public relations help then we’re your guys. 

Our rates are negotiable. 

Report Post Tip

I'm happy to make pie on a bespoke basis.

you can make your own kool aid.

Report Post Tip

Even as our ranks swell and dark money flows into our coffers by the tens of millions. I feel as if our cause has not been taken seriously by the powers that be, and this is for one reason and one reason only. We do not have a righteous, kick-ass, stars and stripes waving, beer chugging, all-American name. Do not fret my brothers and sisters, for after many moons wandering the barren lands with nothing to quench my thirsts but a half full canteen of brewed lophophora williamsii. I have stumbled upon our destiny as a people. From now on our coalition of the downtrodden and cold-hearted shall forever be known as "The Anti Grin-And-Friends Alliance".

Our first meeting will take place one week from today. There is very little street parking at the meeting location so make sure to plan ahead.

I feel that every underground movement needs a catchy name to get people onside. If you can't get a decent name that rolls nicely off the tongue, then at least make sure your acronym stands out. TAGAFA? Well it's slightly better than POHLF, I'll give you that. But it's hardly awe-inspiring. People need something that makes them stand up and believe in the movement.

How about Yanks Against Purging?

YAP

Personally, I think it's quite fitting.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Underground Group
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL