Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 11:40:03
Page:  1 
Opinions needed Started by: PureBloodedTexanJr on Sep 08, '20 18:48
So I have played MR for a few years but always on my cellphone. This question is for those playing on a pc.

Do you believe the gameplay is better on pc vs mobile? What would the advantages and disadvantages be? Just curious as I have been debating on getting a new pc and wanted to hear the opinions from those of you who do in fact play on pc. Thanks in advance y’all.
Report Post Tip

Played just a little by phone and think as I see it much better on a pc

Report Post Tip
Much appreciated. Thanks!
Report Post Tip

I enjoy playing on PC. I can't stand playing on mobile. It's clunky and meh.

Report Post Tip
👍 thank you!
Report Post Tip

PC is much better for me.  Find trying to hit the buttons difficult as they are too small when formatted to fit the screen.  And typing anything for role play is horrible using a mobile device.  The durden raid is especially difficult as movement around the screen is difficult and zooming in and out can only be done on certain portions of the screen.  Try to avoid playing with mobile, if at all possible.

Report Post Tip
Thank you very much for your input! Greatly appreciated!
Report Post Tip

Way better on a PC for a lot of reasons including speed and being able to effectively compete in competitions, racing, accessibility with game chat, etc.  The mobile experience has gotten better thanks to phones simply getting better (I remember loading this game up on a Blackberry Curve in 2008.... jesus christ.) but it's not going to come close to general speed and ease of use compared to the PC.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for your input as well. Seems like I need to go ahead and buy/ build a pc soon then lol
Report Post Tip

it depends really

If you like interacting, which means a lot of typing they yes, a PC is infinitely superior. but if you just want the grind then a phone is perfectly fine.

Report Post Tip
Much appreciated. I’ve been debating on getting into the rp aspect of mr, which like you said isn’t really easy on a mobile platform.
Report Post Tip

Multiple displays, nuff said.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Opinions needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL