Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:28:35
Page:  1 
No family integrity- This thing of ours is dead. Started by: mahihkan- on Sep 09, '20 12:17

I am going to keep  this straight and simple. No flamboyant speeches to convince, if you need convincing you are lost to the real meaning of what family means.

If you are killing your own family, which I have personally witnessed this in 2 different cities in the last month,  You do not deserve their loyalty or their service.  You are spitting in their face when they have given you their loyalty and you can not return it.

Simply put if you can't stand for the safety of your members then you don't deserve to lead. If you are going to sacrifice your members to your friend your have forgotten or never what mafia family means. 

If someone asks you to vouch for one of your city or family members and you  step aside and don't vouch for them after they have done nothing but serve you with integrity. You are quite literally a piece of shit , for taking their loyalty and not returning it.  You have shown your lack of integrity.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $105,000 Tip

Genco listened to the man rave and rage against the "system" cries of "Disloyalty" and other unsavoury remarks. Shaking his head he turned to walk away but caught the eye of young hood he knew from when he was just a boy.

"Listen kid and always remember this." Genco said in a gruff tone, "Loyalty is our strength, omerta in all things. But with that loyalty is trust, you break that trust and the loyalty goes with it. Always think before you make a move, say something you know you shouldn't or do something you know you shouldn't. We police ourselves so this whole thing does not come crashing down around us, you threaten that integrity and you become a problem and you know what we do with problems." 

Tipping his hat Genco walked off down the street towards his olive oil shop.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If someone asks you to vouch for one of your city or family members and you  step aside and don't vouch for them after they have done nothing but serve you with integrity. You are quite literally a piece of shit , for taking their loyalty and not returning it.  You have shown your lack of integrity.

So lemme' get this straight and seeing if i understand. If a CREW LEADER doesnt trust or "vouch" for someone then you think that crew leader should then step aside and give everything up that they have worked for to get to the position becuase they dont feel obligated to trust or "vouch" for said person? yea- good luck with that. 

If you are killing your own family, which I have personally witnessed this in 2 different cities in the last month,  You do not deserve their loyalty or their service.  You are spitting in their face when they have given you their loyalty and you can not return it.

This is nothing new; c'mon, lets not be silly about it. This place's history is rich with stories of such actions. And it wont stop with the current regime. There are plenty of people here who's bloodlines have done it for years and if these people tell you thats it true, well then they are telling porky pies im afraid. They can dress it up how they see fit, like doing "research" or some other bullshit, but they have. 

I am going to keep  this straight and simple. No flamboyant speeches to convince, if you need convincing you are lost to the real meaning of what family means.

Thats somewhat counter productive wouldnt you say? you're are out here to rally a speech to change stuff, yet are not willing to put any effort in to do so. Pretty much like those that find it easier to sit and sceream "blood- lining" and "purge" rather than actually trying to do somethuing about it.

But this speech does bring me to an interseting point; There was once a young lady who spoke about how she was writing a paper for her disertation on behaviour within a business such as this, do you remember? Im just sitting here wondering what her take on this outburst and reaction like this, after your mothers death. Im sure that would be an interseting interview and insight.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Well Spicepole that paper lady was batshit insane and a chronic liar..... Tbh I actually loved hearing the nonsense she would say so I would be pretty excited to see her come out here with some takes
Report Post Tip

Pretty much like those that find it easier to sit and sceream "blood- lining" and "purge" rather than actually trying to do something about it.

Scousepole you've said this statement multiple times without including any ways of actually "doing something about it".

Are you suggesting for the lower classes to rise up and kill off the current leaders in order to start something new?

Because clearly becoming a CL themselves is not an option under the current cycle of regimes.

What do you seriously propose for the lower classes in order for them to actually "do something about it"?

These people don't have any other ability than talking in the streets to hopefully get out the message so the actual capable people could do something.

Common street thugs cannot do a lick of damage by themselves to your own regimes, so start actually telling them how to do something about it or refrain from using the line as some way of gaining leverage.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well Spicepole that paper lady was batshit insane and a chronic liar..... Tbh I actually loved hearing the nonsense she would say so I would be pretty excited to see her come out here with some takes

You are aware that the two women in question are related, right? And i was being cutepole in making the reference. 

Well you’re being aloofpole right now. When have I ever missed a chance in my 4 days to take a potshot?
Report Post Tip
Im a little confused... I know it happens a lot with me. But was your mother not a fully-fledged upper structure member during these events you say? You only seem outraged because she died. Or did you sit silently outraged doing sweet nothing? In my opinion that's even worse?
Also I would love to know of which cities you are referencing here because if ny gut feeling is right...yiu probably know nothing about anything. But in any regard I would love to hear it although it appears you have fled the country... I guess we shall never know.
Relationships are dynamic, and the best ones have mutual benefit. Hard work is only as good as the loyalty that’s attached to it.

If what you’re suggesting is that being housed in a crew is worthy of unilateral protection - then I must suggest that you’re wrong.

Now, please don’t misinterpret me. I don’t know of your kin’s personal situation, and by all means they seemed like a quality human being. I’m sorry for your loss.

However, in general - you can’t do whatever you want to and expect to be protected. There’s rules in place. If you don’t like them - rank up and do something. It’s said time and again - but how true it is. Fairness is not something that’s promised in this world.

Cheers mate.

Im one that really can understand that many has anger after some sort of things happened lately in crews but isnt it betetr to spit in your hand and take new handling and just forget the shit happened, so do I often if and when I feel something bad shit occur, this aint real life so just play and feel the weirdness in here or just keep out, easy anyway you go if not being happy over things.

Report Post Tip

But this speech does bring me to an interseting point; There was once a young lady who spoke about how she was writing a paper for her disertation on behaviour within a business such as this, do you remember? Im just sitting here wondering what her take on this outburst and reaction like this, after your mothers death. Im sure that would be an interseting interview and insight.

You obviously need to go back and read that post about it again.  It is either on OOC BLVD or it is in the billboard Outside. I never once once said I was doing a dissertation. You and your friends assumed that is what I was doing.  I also never once said I was doing it about this business or mafia again your assumption and maybe your friends assumption also.  

You are asking me about something I posted out of character in character?  

See you assume my bloodline feels blood lined, you assume a lot of stuff about by bloodline.  You are the one taking this personal.   

Report Post Tip

listening on the sidelines Kes wonders to himself...

Who is this Sardonic person. I belive they may have some kind of mental issue. Im sure this conversation was started by someone else who died not long ago, now this Sardonic comes in out of nowhere and talks as though its about them...reincarnation maybe..? Stranger things have happened.

Oh, Sardonic is dead also..... never mind.

Kes turns to walk away bursting into song "Let it goooooo, let it goooooo....."

Report Post Tip

I never once once said I was doing a dissertation. You and your friends assumed that is what I was doing.

Actually, the term "dissertation" came from me originally, and it was a question - one which you refused to answer, so I lost interest very quickly; assuming the whole thing was bullshit. Glad we have had that confirmed now. Thanks Tosti Sardonic.

Again you are taking something  done in  OCC and you are also misinterpreting it.  You are making assumptions, which does not surprise me  that is  what you are best at.  Look at how many you have made and then tried to defend. 

That is not my fault, it is your  unwillingness to actually want to understand it that is fine many human animals like to stay in their comfort zone.  They fear growth and change unfortunately.  

Many of you especially those of you  you who have made comments here need to learn how to read or listen to understand what is being said , not just to make a response or attack it because you can't  handle your cognitive dissonance.  

Report Post Tip

Again you are taking something  done in  OCC and you are also misinterpreting it.

No I'm not. A statement was made OOC, I responded with a query and got a rambling, nonsense reply, so my interest waned until my response was mentioned here. That ain't misinterpretation, that's fact.

You are making assumptions, which does not surprise me  that is  what you are best at.

You were given the chance to explain, you chose not to, so in the absence of clarity, assumption is all we have to work with. The onus is on you to explain yourself, and you went to great lengths to refuse to explain your study.

Also, love the irony of you saying " that is  what you are best at" despite not knowing me whatsoever.

Look at how many you have made and then tried to defend.

Ehhh... whut? I've responded to you twice. Not even sure what the point of this sentence is tbh, but if it had some substance to it, let me know and I'll tear that argument apart too.

That is not my fault, it is your  unwillingness to actually want to understand it that is fine many human animals like to stay in their comfort zone.  They fear growth and change unfortunately.  

Then explain it to us. What was the purpose of the study? Beyond the "HAWTHORN AFFECT" [sic], which you were obviously studying, since you made two spelling errors when explaining it to us originally.

Many of you especially those of you  you who have made comments here need to learn how to read or listen to understand what is being said , not just to make a response or attack it because you can't  handle your cognitive dissonance.  

Instead of insulting folk, try just not being a dickhead for a while. Like my maw always says - you'll catch mair flies wae sugar than wae vinegar hen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No family integrity- This thing of ours is dead.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL