Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:40
Page:  1 
Crewless from War... Started by: SnappyGuyNinjaBoy on Mar 06, '08 15:56
I expect all crewless to be given 24 hours to find a family who are killed in this war.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
I don't. I expect you all to be killed as soon as humanely possible for aiding a rogue.
Report Post Tip
Shush Sprozza, I fully agree with this young man's sentiments.

SnappyGuyNinjaBoy has been invited to join your crew.
Report Post Tip
WTF!?

Why the hell should the likes of a rogue member be given 24hr protection?
Report Post Tip
Aye, Same, Expect death my friends. CP Hates you, be proud. Hell, if you REALLY wanta piss them off, RETIRE Mhahaha!
Report Post Tip
They have offered me protection. I thank them eternally for that..
Report Post Tip
I'd suggest you be quick with that retire button Misty, when you turn gangster as being part of a rogue crew would nullify the 48 hour rule I believe
Report Post Tip
Any family that offers protection for a former rogue member needs to see a shrink...
Report Post Tip
Young padouin, a fight against a rogue is not a "war". It is a routine removal of an asshat. The rogue's members are also rogues. They are not treated with the same courtesy as honorable soldiers who survived the death of an authorized crewleader. They are gutter scum for abandoning their leaders or giving the finger to the established order of power.
Report Post Tip
I appreciate Zephyr's offer and shall do my best to make my new family proud.

As a young thug I was mislead by the trickery of the rogues, not knowing any better, I joined up.

I was one of the lucky ones, I saw the error of my ways before it was too late and now serve a REAL family.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, ok - n/p believing that, course I also believe in aliens, that Tamelo and his son are just big softies at heart and that Cab_Tufting is going to auth me as a Captain at earner.
Report Post Tip
I am kind of wondering how my brother was killed because he was a member of an authorized crew, yet members of a rigue are allowed to live. Where is the justice in that?
Report Post Tip
They aren't allowed to live, Joe. Don't believe everything you hear.
Report Post Tip
SnappyGuyNinjaBoy has a new..ligit, family?

Haha..oh my..with all due respect to PrinceofCheese, but I serverly warn you before you promote this guy to Made Man..

It's very easy to lie about being a "n00b", but it's even easier to suck up and then kill you..

Heh..what can you do, I have no place to say what a leader should and shouldn't do, I can only advise..

V.Sennheiser

p.s

PoC, I meant what I said before in mob mail...I do luv ya.. :P
Report Post Tip
Hopefully they are waiting for him to rank up too Made Man and then excecuting him. Would be ashame if he was really given clearence for life.

Well, I really don't care, just a bit of hope to make me feel better. :D
Report Post Tip
Speech At Navy's Funeral:

RIP sir, you gave it your best.

Reply by: SnappyGuyNinjaBoy at Mar 06, '08 16:13

And you sit there telling us you knew nothing about what was going on?

Gave your best? best at what exactly?

Trying to take out a certain leader? or just being a total dishonorable mafioso who lost his place in this world?
Report Post Tip
Apparently there is an urgent need for a sarcasm detector fixer man in town tonight.
Report Post Tip
http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v208/ozmjk7/sarcasm_detector.jpg
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crewless from War...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL