Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Spotted Newt Tavern Started by: Newt_Scamander on Sep 10, '20 11:39

As Mist saw Ron mess with his drink, he groaned. That man reminded him of his little brother, always getting people into trouble. He left that drink well-alone and decided to order a new drink. This time something a little less pricey for newt_scamander came in and told the bartender to make his fees double. That bastard he thought to himself, but as Newt passed his barstool he stealthily lifted the man's purse in HIS OWN DAMNED BAR, Kaya saw it happened, pulled that weird smiley face and winked to Mist for being so courageous for pulling it off.

Well Kaya, every time you pull that face i'm afraid you're having a seizure or something, but it must be the nerves of being a woman in power, I can find that as the only serious reason for 'your condition'. But I agree, we have missed you around Corktown, there are too many love deprived men out here and without you as a beacon of kindness and beauty they are getting restless. Perhaps we should put you in a moving pictures and run it at the picture house around the back. Perhaps it might bring in some good cash for you?

As he saw Newt gesture that he wanted to speak to him, he excused himself from Kaya. Taking 1 quick look at Ron, it seemed he was not all too well he alerted security to have him taken out and checked out at the hospital. He knew it was bad business to have potentially deceased around your venture so he decided to help out Newt despite his act of disrespect to him earlier.

Report Post Tip

Juanita sashays up to wear Mist_and_Shadows is sitting does clicking fingers in a 'z' formation.....sassily obvs.

eh Misty baby, you know my pops right, how bout you buy me a drink and we can catch up homes?

Report Post Tip

As Mist was just about to follow Newt_Scamander some oddly looking.. well err... 'women' walks up to him.

Hi there, who was your pops, ahhh mr Ron. Yes, yes he was a good friend of mine. I was saddened when i heard of his death and visited his funeral when business allowed me to set out ofr half a day. Sure feel free to order anything you like, this place is kinda funded by me as well so I'll get some shared back of it anyways. Just if you excuse me I need to talk to my associate there but i'll be back later to check up on you

Report Post Tip

Vasili walked into the establishment with a thirst to quench and money to lose. His eyes wandered, flickering with interest every now and again as he meandered over to the bar. His ivory cane, moving in step with his Italian loafers with practiced ease as he navigated through the crowd, nudging drunk patrons and spinning away from waitresses stumbling under heavy loads.

Arriving at the bar, he slid onto a stool and rested the cane next to his knee. His fingers caressed the wooden surface tenderly almost on instinct, an old habit he never learnt the origin of, just inherited from his late father. "Barkeep!" He beckoned aloud. "Bring me your finest concoction. Something rare, something unexpected." Leaning in close he whispered. "Something not quite as boring if you catch my drift?"

As the bartender walked away, he turned his attention back to the crowd. Leaning on his elbow resting on the countertop he gazed around for anything that might intrigue him, some mischief or misadventure to attract his attention.

Report Post Tip

Juanita nods in approval and hair flicks

Dats nice homes, real nice of your, i'll take tequila baybeeeeee

Juanita does snappy clicks in a 'z' formation

Report Post Tip

Slowly he made his way down the city street practically hovering thanks to the extra large robes he had accidentally bought at the seamstress a few nights back. There was something that Azathoth desperately needed to see and there was very little time to do so, something named a Spotted Newt had opened up its very own tavern in Detroit and having convinced himself that it was some glorious creature he made his way inside.

"Strange. This is just a bar? Am I missing something? Where is this Spotted Newt?"

A few patrons stared at his strange garb but most continued on with their drinking. What a waste of a perfectly good Thursday afternoon, he had missed his own sacrifices just for this... well, now that he was here at least he could have a few drinks.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Spotted Newt Tavern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL