Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:03:15
Page:  1 
Mr. MR Merch. Started by: Zoom on Sep 10, '20 19:20

Greetings, nerds! 

I come to you on this fine day from a Podunk place up near Lake Ontario with some merchandise for sale; MR decals which are so easy to install that even a trained click monkey could apply them to...just about anything! 

Made of high quality vinyl, our decals stand through the test of time and are easily able to handle the rough outside weather that some of us are known to experience. These decals are perfect for showing off your MR pride on your*: PC tower, laptop, laptop bag/case, house or car windows, binders, folders, walls, wallets, hell even your cat wouldn't mind wearing one! (Okay, perhaps not that last one... In fact scratch it out of your mind completely, we are not responsible for any maiming that may or may not occur should you choose make an attempt at putting a decal on your feline). 

For the low low price of $7.00 USD (currently payable via invoice, secured through PayPal - most major cards accepted) you will receive one 4"x4" MR decal, one 2"x2" MR decal, one Ontario Apparel business card, an application instruction guide as well as 2 MafiaReturns Credits!**

Payments are processed quickly and merchandise is shipped within two business days of the order - international orders may take longer to be delivered. *** 

Note - we are currently updating our website so that merchandise will be available for direct sale/checkout.

Custom sizes and most colors are available upon request (pricing varies on size). ****

All interested parties please EMAIL me via Telkin@Jaundies.com with the Subject line "MR Decals" - I will not be accepting orders via MobMail, however I will be more than happy to answer questions on this thread or in MobMail. 

Pip pip, cheerio and all of that jazz. Below you will find some examples of the decal on various items.

2x2 MR Decal on a folder.

2x2 MR Decal on a wallet.

4x4 MR Decal on an exterior car window. 

2x2 MR Decal on an aluminium water canister & 4x4 MR Decal on the back of a laptop.

* - Some surfaces are more difficult to apply and it is highly advisable that you clean  & dry the surface before applying, regardless of the texture/material - hard surfaces are optimal, softer smooth surfaces such as leather also work!

** - Please allow up to 24 hours for the Credits.

*** - Shipping & Handling costs are included in the purchase, however please allow time for the shipment to go overseas! 

**** - We also offer custom decals and shirts - for more information please check/like/share us on Facebook at Facebook.com/OntarioApparel

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Where near Lake Ontario are you? I used to live near there myself years ago.
Report Post Tip

How much is just the business card? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $2,000,000 Tip

PureBloodedTexanJr - we are located in the small city of Oswego, right on the edge of Lake Ontario.

ThePeoplesSpike - send me an address where you would like to receive one and I will send one for no cost. Or I can send you an image of both sides of it.

Report Post Tip
Nice. I used to like at Pillar Point, Sackets Harbor, and Watertown areas lol
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

PureBloodedTexan, it seems to me like you could use a waterfront pic of Sackets Harbor with a nice MR Logo worked in to it. Nods. 

Report Post Tip

giving this a BUMP

Report Post Tip

The first order has been placed and the customer has received an additional 5 Credits! 

Report Post Tip

NOW AVAILABLE: MR Masks - custom masks also available

https://mrmerch.store/

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The masks are amazing

I want a 'falure' one.

Report Post Tip

Sweet! They are purchasable through Mrmerch.store Ron_Swanson  :D 

Report Post Tip

already registered you sexy thing!

Report Post Tip

Is this available? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mr. MR Merch.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL