Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:58:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Newbie on the street. Started by: MaryMarabell on Sep 10, '20 19:51

Ok, so here's a breakdown as why People die

1. They are a threat
  2. Intel saying they don't like me or are planning on making a move against me
  3. They are standing in my way
  4. I want what they have
  5. They broke the Rules of my HQ or generally accepted behaviour in this thing of ours
  6. They are a Rogue
  7. They are a Proer or Potential proer of any of the above
  8. They are not in any family
  9. They harbour threats to me or my family
  10. They refuse to police their own members behaviour
  11. Disrespect
  12. Paranoia
  13. Shits and Giggles
  14. They Killed my Father/Grandfather/their Great Grandfather killed my Great-great-great grandfather
  15. they are on the hitlist and I want the money
  16. I want to be a CL and they won't let me
  17. I don't like them
  18. 18 Bloodlining

And this is just off the top of my head, its not an exhaustive list. As I said previously, this is the Mafia, and sooner or later you are going to catch a bullet. Sometimes its sooner, sometimes its later, much later, but it will happen. You can do one of 3 things. Accept it and do nothing to prevent it. Ignore it then cry about it when it happens. Do everything in your power to stop it happening.

It is NOT paranoia when people are genuinely out to get you, and no one is safe. My family have been nice guys, loved by all, and they died. My family have been cunts, hated by most, and they died. And they have been everything in between, and they still died. They died when they had big guns, they died when they had small guns, they died when they had no gun at all and were sending it to the Boss every time they got one. We are criminals, we are not nice people, and all you can do to survive is claw and scrape and scratch your way into a position of power by whatever means you can, and do everything in your power to hang on to that. No one is going to give you a free ride.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for that.

Seems like a good ending to this particular thread :}

Report Post Tip

This is truly a thing that isn't so good since many can lie about their shot-reports and so, me myself like many others are always honest in it but some like to lie which is bad as hell. Unfortunate that some cant be loyal to their crew and always be honest in a way and tell the right thing instead of just lying about it which is so sad.

Really hope this could be better but it's not easy at all to know who is lying about ut so I have many times thought of stopping to put in my sr but so far always sits and count my shootings and write it in which I think all should do, perhaps a good thing should be that admin could check it and when people lying a punish to it :p But this is a gangster-game and think also back in the 20ths much lie were on in the gangsta-world.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Newbie on the street.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL