Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:45
Page:  1 
I just got my gun. Started by: Bunk on Apr 19, '11 11:48

i have got my gun, it was hard work but I have it now.  I look forward to training it and doing good things for my family.

Report Post Tip

Shoot everyone quick! They're all out to get you!

Report Post Tip

haha, I'd get killed if i did that, I['ve read the rules

Report Post Tip

Do your rules not state something about Omerta? :)

Telling the whole site you have a gun is not the best choice to make. You just paint a big bullseye on yourself. This should be something you keep within your family.

Report Post Tip

What FiveFingerSORRYPuch said. Although it is common sense now days for someone at the rank of Bunk to have a gun.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire waits for Bunk to shout to the whole site that he has killed his first MIA.

Report Post Tip

Bunk, This is something that should be kept family buisness, whether it is common knowledge that someone your age would have one or not...

Report Post Tip

Dont let them get to you bunk. The proper format might have been to say, "My character just got his gun, I look forward to training it etc.", since this is the OOC forum. While I wouldn't say much more than that, I don't think mentioning you got a gun really breaks omerta since everyone around here knows you aquire one at some point. Give them a break though, a lot of times they dont have much better to do than poke at new guys while they ignore the mote in their own eyes.

Report Post Tip

Cool, just don't use it on me.

Report Post Tip

You have to respect it !!! So tha it respect s you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I just got my gun.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL