Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:42
Page:  1 
The 13th of New Orleans. Started by: Vodoo on Mar 06, '08 17:20
*Clears throat*

Hello, my fellow Mafioso, associates, and civilians today is a good day. As you already know I will be taking control of New Orleans and setting up shop.

Obviously my utmost respect goes out to all the leaders, who I will be working with. That respect is also extended to the more established members of our world, last but no means least the people looking to move up in the world.

Now this part is only intended for a select group of this crowd so if this doesn't make sense it's a good thing;

We all know my coffee shop reputation or persona, but with all the discussions recently about the role it play's and how it influence's daily life. I am fully aware that I have been more than a little overzealous on occasion.

However times and people have changed, it is time I did as well. So I am offering an olive branch, to anyone who wants. (Yes that does include you 'Job')

If you want to take it, you all know where my door is. If you don't and our interests don't conflict then there won't be any issues.

We don't have to shoot the breeze but when it comes to business, there will not be any personal issues brought to the table by me.

I am not going to make any radical changes or make false promises about the immediate future of New Orleans.

First and for most is settle in find my feet.

Get to know some of the other leaders and Right hand men a bit better.

Then we will see where we go from there.

If you wish to critise, the validity of my 'auth' then by all means do so.

I may even reply but make an effort and do it on a different corner now is not the time or the place.

Short enough for you all I hope, recruitment information will follow.

Vodoo 13th.
Report Post Tip
Vodoo, congratulations and best of luck. I have listened to you speak in the streets and from what little I have seen, you are deserving of this honor.

Once again, best of luck.
Report Post Tip
What an absolute shocker. Fairly appalling this.

On a serious note though, you can fuck the naysayers Vodoo; you've not rested upon your bloodline or your coffeeshop reputation; you've come out in public and rammed street presence down our throats on several occasion.

An extremely worth auth, congratulations mate.
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
*listens to what Rhuarc has spoken*

Well...I couldn't have said more if I tried..

Congratulations sir.
Report Post Tip
Nicely done old friend

Congratulations :D
Report Post Tip
congratz mate
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and well spoken! Anyone worth their salt, including myself for my ancestors would be glad to be accepting of that olive branch. your street presence has been excellent and you are obviously well deserving of this or POC with his well known fondue rules would not have given this to you - in spite of the fact he can't spell your name :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, I hope you prosper in life.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The 13th of New Orleans.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL